Rain for everyone

Major UA

Your suggestion will automatically be rejected if you do not follow the official rules. 

Rules

When suggesting a new idea, please make sure you use the template below, otherwise your suggestion will not be considered. Please remember to keep your suggestion constructive, and keep it to one idea per topic.

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Please note that all suggestions MUST be written in English!

Didn't follow template. Automatic rejection.

I've tried suggesting synced server settings. Nothing has happened for it since. Plus, i would rather have dry weather for something i can control. Then have rainy weather for something a quick job configuration isn't equipped to handle. Which will lead to even more accidents and blockers. And will make trolls even better at what they do.

1 hour ago, MartinV90 said:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Add a photo of rain?

Because it’s not normal when in a convoy it’s raining for one and sunny for another.

However, if everyone is happy with it, why change it?

Ок. 

I don't understand how to delete a message that is not a template. From now on I promise not to make any noise at all.

1 hour ago, Major UA said:

On your original suggestion, you can edit the post to include the template required (click the 3 dots top right of your post, then you’ll see “Edit” 

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

simply copy those 4 lines above, paste into your suggestion, then answer each question. Not every suggestion will have an example image so simply put N/A or No next to it. 

I don’t make the Rules, but if you want your suggestion to be kept on the Forum for people to talk about then you must follow the template in the official rules. 

Hello @Major UA,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this topic with the community on the forum. 

I agree with you. It would be nice if it was possible for every player to have the same weather in the game. I think that would be more realistic. 

I wish you good lucky with this suggestion and have a great day!

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

On 11/28/2023 at 6:49 PM, Major UA said:

It's not good when it rains for one and the sun shines for another.

We need the same weather conditions for everyone.

It should be ->

Suggestion Name: Unified weather effects for all users on simulation based servers

Suggestion Description: the above + weather is at 20% at all times. Seasonal mods are afected as well. 

Any example images: no need

Why should it be added?: To have equal road conditions at all times.

• Community Manager

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you did not follow the correct format for suggestions. We require formats to be used because it allows us to properly read and respond accordingly to your suggestion. I advise you to create a new suggestion with the correct format.

Regards,

xBestBBx

TruckersMP Community Manager

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket