Traffic on the Railway line

Lena'

Suggestion Name: Traffic on the Railway line

Suggestion Description:Avoiding long queues on the railway

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?:Reducing and streamlining traffic on the railway

Hello Truckers Mp, as it is known, there is a traffic problem on the Calais - Duisburg railway.I have an idea that will eliminate traffic.

When the number of players on the server is 2000 people or less, the railway can continue to operate normally.

When the number of players on the server exceeds 2000, the railway can be automatically deactivated and remain open all the time, so that there may be no congestion on the railway during the game hours of the game.

I do not know if an automatic system can be integrated, but when the number on the server drops below 2000, the railway can be activated again.

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Hello

Thank you for your suggestion, although could I please give you a friendly reminder that if you want your suggestion to be taken into account, you MUST follow the following Rules (see below) 

In regards to your suggestion, a lot of people will drive that route because of the realism of having to wait at the Rail crossing, but i do think maybe the frequency of the train should be decreased as at the moment not many vehicles can go through before it goes down again. Just changing the frequency slightly would allow more vehicles to pass & decrease traffic build up.

Rules

When suggesting a new idea, please make sure you use the template below, otherwise your suggestion will not be considered. Please remember to keep your suggestion constructive, and keep it to one idea per topic.

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Please note that all suggestions MUST be written in English!

• Like 1

Because you missed the obvious orange banner, your idea won't be considered.

2,000 players is a lot. If i was to support your idea, it would have to be <800 players to operate normally. IRL, trains don't stop their lines because of increased traffic.

Don't expect nothing to happen. I have made suggestions in the past about improving CD road overall. It took like 3 years to revamp the Duisburg side gas station.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jeremy0411 said:

You can choose not to drive to c-d Road, so there will be no traffic

OMG!! That's very clever. How could I not have thought of that?

I think you misunderstood the situation, I am not complaining about a subject here, I am giving ideas and suggestions to make the game better. 

if I feel like driving in heavy traffic, I'll drive in C-D, if not, I'll drive on another route. 🙂 

1797472539_TMP.webp

Just no.

The traffic situation in the infamous area in and around Duisburg and Calais is common knowledge, and every player who intentionally drives there is aware of  it.

If I may quote what simulations fans has been repeatetly suggested whenever they pointed out the flaws in that area: If you don't like it, don't drive there.

The train is not the cause of the problem.

It's a high traffic volume that mostly consists out of reckless and impatient players.

So if you really want to change or improve the situation, that's where I would start.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

• 1 month later...

I think my suggestion is being considered and with the last update it seems that the railway is permanently open to traffic. 🙂 

It's good to see this, I hope it's permanent.

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

9 hours ago, Lena' said:

I think my suggestion is being considered and with the last update it seems that the railway is permanently open to traffic. 🙂 

It's good to see this, I hope it's permanent.

Nope, the train crossing isn’t open permanently now. Instead of the train passing every minute, it’s now every 3 minutes 

• Upvote 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

On 11/18/2023 at 2:30 AM, Lena&#x27; said:

Suggestion Name: Traffic on the Railway line

Suggestion Description:Avoiding long queues on the railway

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?:Reducing and streamlining traffic on the railway

Hello Truckers Mp, as it is known, there is a traffic problem on the Calais - Duisburg railway.I have an idea that will eliminate traffic.

When the number of players on the server is 2000 people or less, the railway can continue to operate normally.

When the number of players on the server exceeds 2000, the railway can be automatically deactivated and remain open all the time, so that there may be no congestion on the railway during the game hours of the game.

I do not know if an automatic system can be integrated, but when the number on the server drops below 2000, the railway can be activated again.

NO.

• 2 weeks later...