About Bans for Cheating

p30w4ll

6 minutes ago, p30w4ll said:

Dear TruckersMP team, the number has fallen too much due to users banned from cheating, and the perma ban is ridiculous, there is almost no perma ban in any game, it would be more logical to be banned for 6 months and 1 year, the ban amnesty for cheating will increase the number of users, please pay attention.

Really?  I don't feel sorry for the users who are permanently banned for cheating. It's strictly right that those who make an effort to cheat should face a permanent ban.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, p30w4ll said:

Dear TruckersMP team, the number has fallen too much due to users banned from cheating, and the perma ban is ridiculous, there is almost no perma ban in any game, it would be more logical to be banned for 6 months and 1 year, the ban amnesty for cheating will increase the number of users, please pay attention.

What exactly do you mean the number has fallen too much? 

TMP recently posted the stats for Q3 2023. 
hours played up 6%
average daily players up 8%
New Registrations up 37%

so what has fallen? 

Of course somebody who has only been a member one month who has 2 active bans already would not be happy with the current ban system 😂 

• Upvote 3
  • Awesome! 1

Hmmm, there are plenty Multiplayer Games where Players are banned permanently when they using Cheats or Hacks Ingame! Elite Dangerous, Modern Warfare, Counter Strike, Battlefield, Pubg, TruckersMP, War Thunder, World of Warships, GTA and so on. So, i appreciate that TruckersMP is banning the Player for permanent when he using a Speedhack or NoClip Hack with the purpose to troll the regular Players.

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

3 hours ago, p30w4ll said:

there is almost no perma ban in any game

are you ok in the head

it would be more logical to be banned for 6 months and 1 year

how is it "LOGICAL" to not perma ban literal CHEATERS, all they want is to cause chaos and theyre gonna continue doing it the moment they get unbanned

the ban amnesty for cheating will increase the number of users

how will it increase the numbers if we start unbanning cheaters????

• Like 1

Your suggestion won't be considered anyways. Overlooked the obvious orange banner.

Every multiplayer game punishes players who cheat. Because they are cheating to ruin the game. Halo, COD, Phasmophobia, Fortnite, Roblox, GTA, Ark, and the list keeps going on. Cheating doesn't entail ban amnesty. Which is why there's a system to detect when perma ban accounts try to bypass a perma ban. Regular bans already give +1 additional month for racking up 3 bans. Perma bans DO NOT need to be on the same level.

Go fight your perma ban on a feedback ticket.

On 11/17/2023 at 4:59 PM, p30w4ll said:

Dear TruckersMP team, the number has fallen too much due to users banned from cheating, and the perma ban is ridiculous, there is almost no perma ban in any game, it would be more logical to be banned for 6 months and 1 year, the ban amnesty for cheating will increase the number of users, please pay attention

Ello there, 

First of all, thank you so much for making this suggestion. 

After reviewing of your suggestion I came to this outcome. 

- I won't support this idea any further as I hate all the cheaters not even in this game.. Thus kind of people show us they're bored about this game and based on that they need to make inappropriate behaviour and make the game not enjoyable for other users... 

To being said, thanks for your suggestion and disappointment about my answer. 

Kind Regards,

[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Patron Master Trucker & Veteran Driver | MCG Expert Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

18 hours ago, p30w4ll said:

I understand, thank you, I just wanted to say that there is a discrepancy or imbalance in the ban system and I think it should be corrected.

But I would say the imbalance has nothing to do with a permanent ban for cheating. 

Cheating is that you are deliberately risking harm to the game on the server.

Others above have proven that this has no negative impact on player numbers

• Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we are going to have to reject this suggestion because you did not follow the required format for suggestions. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would kindly ask you to submit another suggestion with the format included,

Regards,

xBestBBx

Community Manager

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

• Community Manager

// Rejected

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket