Which cargo type is your favorite and why?

[Seko]

Hi, It depends usually refrigerated Trailer/cargo , but i driving also unrefrigerated cargo then food or parcels. Heavy Cargo rarely. allways with my company paint.

Kind regards,
Julian German

RSL Human Resources

• Like 1

Kind regards,
[RSL] Julian [GER]
RSL Human Resources

I like to transport cut flowers and sometimes fuel, cut flowers I usually transport when it's a long distance delivery. Heavy cargo is only for the weight of the loads and the fun of transporting them, fuel and others only over short distances.

• Like 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

I mainly transport heavy cargo or the type of cargo that has a long transportation distance.  Because it's interesting to drive long distances and explore places. :thisisfine:

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question and write this topic with community on forum. 

I mostly ride medical equipment. Because I earn my money on the account balance myself and this is a good way to earn a little more money per trip.

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

If there were more mountain routes, I would often load heavy cargo with friends to get to my destination, but there is only one busy route at the moment, and I once in a while. So I usually load refrigerated cargo because it won't cause serious traffic jams and will start and reach the destination faster.

• Haha 1

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

On 9/26/2023 at 3:17 AM, NateDoggNZ said:

I like to run Cut Flowers as a refrigerated load, only 1T. Sometimes I like to run the heavy locomotives (65T I think?). Really just depends on how I feel like driving. Occasionally the helicopters are fun too, I'm passionate about aviation so that probably helps 😛 

Locomotive Vossloh G6 is at 61t in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.