Administrators' Speed Limit Violation

twitch/PLAYCOLIC

Hello, @SUSMA

First of all, I would like you to know that it is not a rule violation for game administrators to exceed the speed limit of 110 kilometres. if the road conditions allow, administrators can analyse the road conditions and change their speed accordingly. this is a feature they have and I think an administrator would avoid endangering other players by deliberately speeding. and finally, the administrator does not have to drive a police car, whether it is a truck or a police car, the administrator is the administrator thank you.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Mr. Teddy

• Thanks 1

Plus Media Staff

42 minutes ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

There is no limit for GM's / Event staff or Developer for speed up and they don't need to drive only police cars they're using some kind code after entering the game. 

• Thanks 1

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

Hello, welcome to the forum!  🙂 

Game moderators do not have a speed limit within any server, I believe, it is up to the game moderator to also respect the speed of the road within a highly populated area. So it's not a violation.

• Thanks 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hello,

The police vehicles in the game is a symbol for the game moderators. It's normal to think that they have to drive a police vehicle, but it should not be forgotten that they are also players in this game. Like every player, they want to drive. Driving a truck does not disrupt their duties. And frankly, it doesn't affect us that game moderators don't have a speed limit. After all, they do not use this feature as an exception and cause trouble for the community. Using this feature, they can act quickly in important events  and intervene in problems.

• Like 1

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

16 hours ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

There is no limit for GM's / Event staff or Developer for speed up and they don't need to drive only police cars they're using some kind code after entering the game. 

This here is not entirely true. While our limit is higher than that of the normal players, for many different reasons, it does have a limit. we cant drive 200km/h. Now i havent actually driven our limit in a long time, so i am not entirely sure what it is, but i think its 150, like it is on the arcade servers, but dont hold me to that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

• Like 1