Scout Cars

TruckersLife

Scout cars  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scout car allowed on the C D road ?

4 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

CD Road should honestly be a patron exclusive road.

I would actually disagree with this. The CD road is known for its chaos, and that's what everyone will love it for. People who don't like the chaos will keep away from the CD road, and those who do like it will drive it all the time. Personally, I love driving the CD road because of how busy it is, and seeing how people interact with each other in-game. Some people have different styles of playing ETS2, and that's fine. 

If the CD road were to ever become Patreon exclusive, we would likely see another road such as the Alpine Route or similar get popular instead, and then we'd be talking about that. At the end of the day, if you don't like queues and chaos, I would not recommend using the CD road.

Stones8000

spacer.png

status.png

7 hours ago, Stones8000 said:

I would actually disagree with this. The CD road is known for its chaos, and that's what everyone will love it for. People who don't like the chaos will keep away from the CD road, and those who do like it will drive it all the time. Personally, I love driving the CD road because of how busy it is, and seeing how people interact with each other in-game. Some people have different styles of playing ETS2, and that's fine. 

If the CD road were to ever become Patreon exclusive, we would likely see another road such as the Alpine Route or similar get popular instead, and then we'd be talking about that. At the end of the day, if you don't like queues and chaos, I would not recommend using the CD road.

Believe me, i've seen my fair share of chaos from that road over the years. My PFP is of old Duisburg before it went NCZ. Even the OG Europort traffic jam.

I'm not a big fan of CD. Hencewhy, i'm only on it every once in a while. Unlike everyone else that no life's it.

Whatever causes them to scatter. Too many years of CD.

On paper it seems good to have a variety of vehicle on the road. Unfortunately people use these cars badly and it causes a lot of problems on CD.

So unless we prevent bad drivers from driving these vehicles (i.e. anyone with more than 1 ban in the last 2 months can't drive them), I would be for banning cars on CD. But CD will remain a mess anyway! A little bit less messy but still messy! 😂

• Haha 1

As usual the problem is not really the cars, it's the drivers.
I doubt that all incidents are on purpose, the problem is that they don't know how to handle the car and suddently there is a whoopsie and some other player is involved. As long as people at least try to be somewhat careful, the cars is no problem 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.