In your opinion, which is the city with the most players present?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello there @ROMANISTA [ITA], bigfaan 

First of all, again thank you so much for making thus community being amazing with your interesting questions, suggestions and whatever is it. 

Let's see, we all know, that most players are on the server around the Calais- Duisburg route. While it's great that there are many players and we can meet here, I would like to see more players beyond the C-D road. On the other hand it's quite boring when you drive outside of this area as there you'ľl not see many players (like to Italia, France, Poland). In that case I wonder  what would happen if developers increased the number of players on the their servers increased to 5000-6000, it would probably be a massacre, however could be funny 😛 

Hopefully it'll change in the future

Best Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV | MCG Veteran Driver

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

The Calais-Duisburg cities become more populated due to the large concentrated number of players, I still think there are other more populated cities in the game, not just C-D. Some cities in Scandinavia also have a lot of players. In TruckersMP most of the players stay in the most populated area, it can be boring to walk on the roads without a player to interact with, but I think it would be better to walk in other places on the map to get to know them.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA],

Since my joining back in 2019 there has been multiple cities that have gained attention over the years. Although, there are multiple that have never died down, and possibly never will. However, here is the top 3 cities that have the most commuters going through them.

1. Calais, France.

2. Duisburg, Germany.
3. Düsseldorf, Germany.

Finally, thank you for making this topic, and everyone for sharing their opinions as well as your thoughts on what cities have the most commuters.

Thanks,
Carter | Lightning Logistics.

Kind regards,

Blehmaster

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support