Removing or Fixing of all bumps at the Brussel intersection

PennyFG

Suggestion Name: Removing or Fixing of all bumps at the Brussel intersection

Suggestion Description:  I've been through this intersection both times, my truck's bouncing too much on these bumps and get damage little bit, especially when I drive a car

Any example images: JUNRuh7.png

Why it should be added(removed): These bumps slow us down more than necessary, they should fixed or removed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Hello, @PennyFG

I understand you, but since this location is a connection road to the c-d road, there are these bumps so that the players who want to join the road from here can reduce their speed and join the road in the safest way without causing any accidents. If these bumps are removed, it will cause very big chain accidents, players who do not reduce their speed will join the road directly. As you can see at the right beginning of the road, there is a give way sign, the purpose of which is to ensure that drivers who want to join the c-d road can safely join the road at the appropriate time by slowing down correctly and giving way to drivers who have road superiority.

I wish you a good forum,

Kind regards,

Mr Teddy

Hello @PennyFG,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to make suggestions,

I agree with you on this, as long as you don't go fast, the trucks are not damaged. Skoda vehicles are damaged every time and can get out of control if you go a little fast. This place definitely needs a revamp.

• Upvote 3

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

Hello @PennyFG,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion. 

I think it is very necessary that it remains as it is now. Already at this moment on that intersection many players travel at high speed as if they were not there. If it were up to me it would even be to make them taller to slow down the players who have to enter the C-D road. 

It would be to install the bumps with more height. 

What is the use of removing the bumps? To run entering the road without even respecting the right of way to players who are already on the C-D road? Because that's what will happen if the bumps are removed. 

My answer for this suggestion is NO

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

2 hours ago, Samderali said:

Yes, we are chafing and taking damage while driving with a skoda. The height needs to be lowered a bit.

Yes. I also drove with the skoda but at that point of the road on the bumps the recommended  speed is 30 km / h as well as in the real life. 

Mainly it is a simulation game for driving trucks "Euro TRUCK simulator 2" and not "Euro SKODA simulator 2". 

It is obvious that cars on bumps feel more suspensions if you go fast. 

Remove or reduce the height of the bumps, is the same for trucks and not only for cars in the game and a truck that arrives fast risks not respecting the right of way and making serious accidents with those who are already traveling on the C-D road. 

If a person drives the skoda in the game and does not want to have damage, it is advisable that he change route. 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

You know what amazes me @ROMANISTA [ITA]

knowing the fact of the speed Bumbs

someone will still follow that route with a Skoda and complain

I personally know all the routes in my present map...

I know where to avoid traffic...

I know where to avoid curves

I know where they are high & low bumps

I know where to climb mounts & hills so I use the best truck if am hauling heavy cargo for such a route

etc...

Knowing all that fact ...

why should I complain to SCS or TMP for my Mistakes?

when I already know what to do...  but, I was ignorant 

I mean no disrespect to anyone ...

we all know the right thing to do ...

Just do it 🙏

The purpose of this kind of speed bump is to increase road safety by making the driver reduce his speed.

They should consider all vehicles types, including passenger cars, who usuallly have a lower chassis clearance.

If it's not possible to cross them with a passenger vehicle driving at low speed without taking damage, their height should be adapted/ lowered.

• Upvote 2