In-Game Report Priority

Zuwaxer

Suggestion Name: In-Game Report Priority

Suggestion Description: Hello, especially in-game reports are very busy during active hours and many in-game reports cannot be intervened by game moderators due to this situation. Due to the lack of intervention in this intensity, some important in-game reports cannot be intervened immediately. My suggestion is that the more a player is reported in the in-game report system, the higher priority the game moderators have in the report panel and the faster they can respond to important incidents.

Suggestion Example: For example, a player blocks a very important key point on the Calais - Duisburg road, and because the player blocking the road has been reported multiple times by multiple people, it shows up in the game moderators' report panel in green, yellow or red depending on the number of reports it has received, and the reported player has a high priority and a prominent color on the game moderators' panel, and the game moderator prioritizes these reports.

Why should it be added?: In-game reports will be prioritized and intensified, so that important reports can be intervened faster.

Priority Ranking;
Red: 25-∞ Reported player, high priority.
Yellow: 10-25 Reported player, medium priority.
Green: 0-10 Reported player, low priority.

Note: The rating has been made as an example only. It can be edited.

tmp-min.png

Kind regards,
Zuwaxer
TruckersMP Player

• Upvote 4

Hello,

Your suggestion of implementing an "In-Game Report Priority" system is quite thoughtful and could potentially be beneficial in managing the in-game reports more effectively. I understand that during peak hours, the volume of in-game reports can become overwhelming for game moderators, leading to delays in addressing urgent incidents.

The proposed priority ranking system based on the number of reports received (Red, Yellow, Green) seems like a practical way to categorize the severity of reported players' actions. This can help game moderators quickly identify and prioritize reports involving disruptive behavior, road blocking, or other critical incidents that require immediate attention.

By assigning higher priority to players with multiple reports, the game moderators can focus on resolving the most pressing issues first, ensuring a smoother and more responsive intervention process. Additionally, utilizing a color-coded system in the moderators' report panel can enhance visibility, making it easier for them to distinguish urgent reports from less critical ones.

However, it is essential to maintain fairness and accuracy in the report handling process. It might be helpful to conduct thorough investigations before taking any action based solely on the number of reports received. Transparency and clear communication with the community about the system's implementation and criteria would also be crucial to avoid potential misunderstandings or misuse.

Overall, I believe implementing an "In-Game Report Priority" system has the potential to improve the overall player experience and enhance the effectiveness of the moderation team in dealing with in-game incidents.

Note: As you mentioned, the specific priority ranking thresholds can be adjusted based on the actual volume of reports and the severity of reported behaviors observed in the game environment.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK

Hello @kocalparslan97,

Thank you for your explanatory response, I hope we can manage to bring this application into the game.

Kind regards,
Zuwaxer
TruckersMP Player

Hello @djoh,

I reviewed your suggestion and found it successful, but you probably didn't get the answer you wanted because you weren't very descriptive. I hope we can achieve something with this suggestion.

Kind regards,
Zuwaxer
TruckersMP Player

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Hello, @Zuwaxer

First of all, I like your thoughts, to be honest, since I am not an administrator, I have no idea how usable this will be, but I think the game administrators are familiar with this, I think they will be able to understand which player is reported more and which player is reported less, but I think your suggestion is not bad, and this is my thoughts, thank you.

I wish you good forums,

Kind regards,

Rosmery

It's good in theory. But there are many problems with it.

1. The TAB Menu causes FPS Loss in higher populations, making it more tedious to try and report someone.
  2. This can lead to abuse of the reporting system. More players (potentially across the map) can fill up the reports causing more work for the few mods (if any) online.
  3. There's no punishment system in place if a player wrongfully reports everybody who hasn't done nothing.

It's better to just get the evidence you need for a certified web report.

• Thanks 1

Hello @Somehow Lucky,

I don't understand exactly what you mean for the fps loss in the tab menu because the players report panel will not change at all, only the game moderators panel will be sorted. And for a player to report someone who has done nothing will make no sense to game moderators because it will be of low priority. The loss of time that may occur as a result of a team's abuse of this will be many times less than the loss of time caused by players who disrupt the flow of all traffic in the old report system or block the road. Anyway, thank you for your valuable answers.

Kind regards,
Zuwaxer
TruckersMP Player

Excellent suggestion, well elaborated, this prioritization system will be well accepted by the moderation team, and can also help reduce the amount of web reports, I believe that 90% of web reports are only on the C-D road and with this prioritization the responsible moderator can solve a report quickly.

• Thanks 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

18 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

The TAB Menu causes FPS Loss in higher populations, making it more tedious to try and report someone.

No one forces you to use the TAB report system, though?

This can lead to abuse of the reporting system. More players (potentially across the map) can fill up the reports causing more work for the few mods (if any) online.

"More players can fill up the reports" - nothing stops players from doing that now.

"potentially across the map" - you can't report someone who you don't see in the TAB menu.

There's no punishment system in place if a player wrongfully reports everybody who hasn't done nothing.

Exactly same thing I said above. Nothing stops players from reporting everyone they meet now.

Overall, I wasn't able to make much sense out of your post. 🙂

• Thanks 1

@Zuwaxer,

if the TruckersMP team keeps their word to create a pleasant game experience for all of their players, then this suggestion must be declined.

Why?

A favoritism of reports based on the number of reports of the same rule violation will lead to an imbalance of the report system and discriminates players who create reports outside of high populated areas.

Besides of that, it can become subject of abuse.

The first-in-first-out regulation that is in place is fair for everyone and should be kept.

• Upvote 1

I do Agree and like this suggestion. I have witnessed it plenty of times drivers causing collisions, blocking, but then continue to do so, even after has been warned about people recording, but then, when you try to report them, a report has already been made, but they are just able to continue breaking the rules. 

You’ve also got to remember not everybody is going to report online, a lot of people are not going to see the point as there is an in-game report system. 

The latest statistics released by TMP also suggest people prefer reporting in-game. 260,000 Game reports / 53,000 Web reports. That is 207,000 Reports not reported via website but reported in-game to then just “Time out” and I believe that is the problem. This is why there are so many bad drivers because the majority of people report in-game for no punishment to be given..

• Thanks 1

@MartinV90,

the current time-out period makes the in-game report system ineffective.

if the majority of reports are created via the in-game report system, then it should be improved by

• extending the time-out period,
  • and/ or the option to link your in-game report as a draft to the web report system for later editing.