Do you respect the speed limit on TruckersMP?

ClemTruck.

Do you respect the speed limit on TruckersMP ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you respect the speed limit on TruckersMP?

• Yes
    • No

Hello,

I always respect limits on TruckersMP,indeed I get insulted,flashed,horned,rammed by the "racer" that I'm going too slow for them... they want to race on a truck simulator game,not playing as it should be played...I really don't understand this. They buy ets2 just to bother others,not to have fun with his friends excc...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello! ETS2 is a simulation game and I always prefer the game to be played by the rules. That's why I obey speed limits and other rules.Hello! ETS2 is a simulation game and I always prefer the game to be played by the rules. That's why I obey speed limits and other rules.

randall_v3.png

----------------------------------------------

MEDIAIST.pngDESIGNER.png

Hello @ClemTruck.

I generally follow the speed limit, especially on the C-D section, where I am usually at 80-100km/h, not to drag racing but to enjoy the scenery along the way.

Kind regards,

Daan - DaPeng

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

Yes, I do follow the speed limit, but not only - I also follow all road rules.

Why? Because that's what you should do in reality as well as ingame.

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

5 minutes ago, gra3m388 said:

大家好,有时最好遵守所有道路规则,除非是不需要限速器的大型活动,现在我觉得其他用户不清楚地了解规则,需要重新培训。

Agree

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

Hello @ClemTruck.,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

I always like to follow the road rules and the speed limit. I believe it is important for my safety on the road while driving and it is also very important towards other people who drive. 

Unfortunately, the speed limit is very often ignored. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Guest !iamwannnggg

I'll stay away from other cars and drive slowly, which doesn't matter, because I listen to music and drive slowly, which is great!

I always follow the traffic laws, regardless of the circumstances. Sometimes I go over speed in a hurry to get there faster, but it's not always good, especially in the rain or on the C-D road.

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for sharing an interesting topic.

When I play the game, I play by obeying the rules of the road and speed limits.Why? Because this game is not a racing game.

Observe road rules and speed limits and enjoy the truth of simulation games. When I look around CD roads, too many players mistake this game for racing and play against road traffic laws...

Kind Regards, 

Werzey*

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png