Time Increase Needed for Lights

Time increase

Can you please increase the time for kicking someone in truckersmp server ( light turning on) because when the car is malfunctiion it takes a lot time to turn on to 25 secs to 35 secs would be good and whenever that pop up comes the players , Players gets in too hurry and gets confused and start checking it will cause in a accident

pplkk.png

pplkk.png

Hi,

Thanks for creating this topic and improving the TMP Community to a better place.

As already suggested by someone if you have engine problems and the fix still takes long time if you can pull over in a safe place and wait for the fix, otherwise pull over and press f7 and it takes you to the service.

But I still want to understand why you use cars in a truck game...anyway you can also type in chat /disconnect,repair your vehicle and reconnect to the server.

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

56 minutes ago, Rosso. said:

Hi,

Thanks for creating this topic and improving the TMP Community to a better place.

As already suggested by someone if you have engine problems and the fix still takes long time if you can pull over in a safe place and wait for the fix, otherwise pull over and press f7 and it takes you to the service.

But I still want to understand why you use cars in a truck game...anyway you can also type in chat /disconnect,repair your vehicle and reconnect to the server.

Kind Regards,

Rosso. | Aurora Driver.

Yes, I agree with what you said. That's how it should be. However, the development team can also review the following aspect. The current system can continue as it is, but the development team can consider adding an additional feature such as increasing the penalty duration to 30 seconds if there are more than 50 instances of a specific offense, like a motor failure, for example. However, I want to emphasize that this is just a suggestion, and I am currently very satisfied with the existing system.

-> Exchwen <-

-> KDURGUT TV | CO-Founder & Developer & Leader Pilot <-

-> TruckersMP Exchwen | TruckersMP Forum | Discord | YouTube <-
-> Appeal a Ban | Report a User | Feedback | Support | Knowledge Base | Event Request | Rules | Event Rules | Meet the Team | Join the Team <-

Languages that I know;
Türkçe, English

Have a safe trucking and have a good day!

Hello @Dharmik,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this suggestion. 

I think it's okay for it to be 15 seconds because the lights in the truck are very important when they need to be turned on. If you are traveling at night and the engine fails to the truck, you should do the F7 command in case the truck engine does not work. It would be very important for the safety of everyone else, besides your own safety. 

Increasing the time not to be kicked by the server because of the lights off, is not a good idea, so my answer is no ❌

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

The reason it's there is as follows

1. Too many players would ghost drive at night. Lights off. Making it harder to see them.
  2. So that a blocking player with a badly damaged vehicle can't just continue to block until staff take action.

If you get damaged, just F7 to repair or pull over and /fix. Or just wait until the time expires, 9pm to 6am is the time the script is active. (Despite it saying to 7am).

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2023 at 8:54 AM, Dharmik said:

Time increase

Can you please increase the time for kicking someone in truckersmp server ( light turning on) because when the car is malfunctiion it takes a lot time to turn on to 25 secs to 35 secs would be good and whenever that pop up comes the players , Players gets in too hurry and gets confused and start checking it will cause in a accident

The time period shouldn't be extended, because it gives reckless players more time to drive without lights which is dangerous.

Why don't you use the /fix command to repair your vehicle or press F7 to teleport your vehicle to the next service station for repair?

• 6 months later...