How many rude people did you find in the game?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello! 

How many rude people did you find in the game? If you want to tell an episode you had. 

Once I was in the game. I arrive at a certain point and see that there is a lot of traffic in front of me in the opposite lane. I stop to let some players pass who had to turn to take the highway. A player instead of thanking insults me after he has passed.

I specify that behind me I had no traffic and I only stopped to let a few players pass. 

I like to be kind to others and behave politely. 

Thanks for your answers. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Mine was in the UK

[ 2Drivers coming from the left lane ] 

They were coming from the left lane at high speed...

I kept Honking and talking through CB Radio 

wrong lane... wrong lane 

They both knocked the hell out of me sending me to another Dimension 😄

still have the guts to call me Stupid Idiot

the second Drivers said F*** your Family

I was like! what just happened ???????😲

this is just one of many 

• Haha 1

Yes, because we don't know who the other people are, their behaviour is unpredictable.

On the C-D road, everyone was giving way to each other in the traffic at the first petrol station.
behind me, a black Skoda was travelling with me. The driver who overtook from the side lane and violated the road was driving and the car behind me suddenly turned on the police sirens and started to chase the driver.
It was a good memory.

:HaulieLove:

• Thanks 1

3RapOpo.png  

Hello, 

Actually I just saw one person that being rude to me. I want to add a screenshot of the chat.

spacer.png

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know:

quln.                                                                                                                                      Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

21 minutes ago, ROMANISTA [ITA] said:

What had happened? If you want to tell it. 

Yes sure.

710 ID player stuck in the ramp in kirkenes quarry and then I just want to help him. So I wrote this words. Then he said these words. I really didn't understand what was happened there in that day.

spacer.png

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know:

quln.                                                                                                                                      Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there @ROMANISTA [ITA]

First of all thank you for creating thus topic and making community more active. 

Unfortunately, I had not got enough of time to answer this question faster. +

According to your question, there is usually few of players who always insutl someone in the game. The place where its been known is the Calais-Duisburg road. I don't even know why the people have to do this as they'll get banned for that soon. On the other hand I understand to someone's flustration about those players, like if someone will ramm them, they usually get angry and need to write something to the player. I would highly recommend to prevent from these kind of insult in the chat, because it won't change anything. 

As far as it's a inappropriate content, I decided to not post any of that here. 

Have a good day

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver | MCG Driver 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~.

From 2017 until today I have seen many occurrences and unimaginable things. 

I will mention an incident from 5 years ago that made me laugh a lot and I have it on video.

We are two truckers behind each other and another trucker passes us but a car comes from the opposite lane. Τhese two players collided with each other and I laughed at how the car flattened the truck.

link video:  

Yours sincerely

@Serg1os

It's true that sometimes I encounter many rude people who say a lot of uncivilized words, which sounds uncomfortable but cannot stop him

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.