Reports too high.

"RICKY"

Hello truckers. 

For several months now the reporting system has been very high and the moderation team has not been able to resolve the same situation. Even though he was recruited into the team, the situation did not improve. What is the problem ? Will it be on the team?Should the rules be changed (permanent bam)?  

What is your opinion ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Players have what the majority wanted. The majority wanted a softer punishment system, now everyone is bound to that. Permanent bans still exist, but only when Managers decide to issue them and only for obvious trolls or the heaviest offences. Many players who in the past showed that they don't give a **** about the rules were allowed to come back and they know that even if they keep doing the same things that they used to do back then, the punishment will most likely be a few days, the hardest would be 90 days at 5th ban in a year's time and they can use alt accounts without fear of being permanently banned.

My opinion? It's that "majority" who are to blame, not the moderators. Moderators are to be greatly thanked for trying to solve an unsolvable problem: Too many players in TruckersMP don't care about rules or punishments. It's been proven all along the 9+ years of the mod and nothing the staff have tried has made things better.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 2
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Ello there @"RICKY"

Thank you sooo much for your questions and also creating thus topic. Finally someone had a time for making something like that regarding Game Moderators. 

As we know, there were a recrutiment almost for 1 month where TruckersMP players should have chance to apply for. Some of us was lucky and got invited to the interview some of us was dirrectly declined. Where is the problem? I'll answer honestly and without disparaging anyone in any way. 

Now I'm going to talk only about Game Moderation Recruitment - > Since I also participated in it, I have to share my feelings about the recruitment process.
This recruitment was going a month, so the wait for a response was long, no wonder, because everyone wants to be a Game Moderator in the community? Yes, they do. But it doesn't mean that because they all want to be moderators, that all of them will devote as much time as they said to the game managers into their applications.

I waited over a month for my application to come under review which I was resigned to, I was in no hurry. Worse though was the response I got, of course I will keep it private. I got it 2 months later and it was actually completely unnecessary. I was quite disappointed because I know and believe I would have been one of the moderators who would have put a lot of time into it. It took me to the point where I had to write a feedback with my opinion, which of course didn't help either. 

What to say in conclusion? 

None of us can judge others, we don't know exactly what a person is like, how they behave behind the computer and how much we can trust them.  So sometimes I really felt like those people who deserved it were being rejected for completely unnecessary reasons. Like I said, I don't know the system managers use to recruit people, but the worst part is that every manager has a different idea of the given answers and then when you try to improve on the next one, then someone else likes it differently again, then it gets tough. 

I know that feeling of people who really deserve it and just because the managers aren't sure, they won't even let them in for an interview to test them. 

I hope that this system will improve in the future and the quality of all things in the GM team like in-game moderation or the report system will change and more people will be active. I would also welcome a reply from someone from the Managers team and I would also like to see that people like me who are interested in this work could show that the activity they are doing is not only for fun. 

Everything I have written here are just feelings that come from me and my heart and one doesn't even realize how it can disappoint someone. 

Thank you so much for reading! ❤️

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

@[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~,

I understand your disappointment.

Five years ago, I applied to become a member of the TruckersMP translation team. Though I met all requirements and translated the text passage spot-on, they declined my application without giving any reason or explanation.

Bad luck, Truckers MP! It's your loss, not mine. I happily moved on, knowing that I would have been a remarkable translator.

@"RICKY",

sorry for my off-topic post.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

@[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~,

I understand your disappointment.

Five years ago, I applied to become a member of the TruckersMP translation team. Though I met all requirements and translated the text passage spot-on, they declined my application without giving any reason or explanation.

Bad luck, Truckers MP! It's your loss, not mine. I happily moved on, knowing that I would have been a remarkable translator.

@"RICKY",

sorry for my off-topic post.

Yes, I have no words, you are totally right... Bad luck for TMP, they could have +1 active player. I don't care anymore. 😄 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Completely agree with @blabberbeak & @FernandoCR [ESP] and I have nothing to had to their explanations.

That said, I don't really care about how long it takes to have web-reports treated. As long as they are treated and the punishments are fair and dissuasive! But I have to admit that the impact of a ban when given several weeks later, isn't as strong as if it's given on the same day. Currently web-reports seem to be processed after between a week or 2.

If we could have the majority of our in-game reports treated I would be more than happy to have web-reports treated after 3 or 4 weeks! But we all know today that in-game reports have become a waste of time.

As explained by others, it seems that we have chosen the worst scenario: more laxity on punishments, re-introduction of permanently banned players, same or not enough game mods. 

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

Hello truckers. 

In this topic we already talked about the moderation team and the rules and the quality of the moderation team and its recruitment. He has always been a person who gives my opinion. And I'm entitled to that if I don't offend anyone. 1 the rules became more lenient this was the way for TMP to get more players for their servers but the quality of it was very poor. Example the end of the permanent ban and the 150 speed. 2 Moderation team and its recruitment as already mentioned, to join the team no matter how many game hours you have and forum and discord activity you have there are more important factors. And not the one you see on your application! Perhaps if you have a friend belonging to a certain VTC you will have a better chance of getting in. For example, you just need to see how many TMP staff this VTC has and how many entered each recruitment. And it's not just worth putting your profile in private 😅

The reports on the rise is something that we will have for a long time until the TMP because of another rule like we do not accept reports from the road Calais disburgo .😉😅😅

I gave my opinion my opinion now let's see if it won't be removed from this forum it's not the 1st time. Sometimes it seems that we players don't have the right to that. 

Hugs and good KMS to all. 

18 hours ago, Foobrother said:

Concordo totalmente com@blabberbeak &@FernandoCR [ESP] e não tenho nada a ver com suas explicações.

Dito isso, eu realmente não me importo com quanto tempo leva para tratar os relatórios da web. Desde que sejam tratados e as punições sejam justas e dissuasivas! Mas tenho que admitir que o impacto de um banimento dado várias semanas depois não é tão forte como se fosse dado no mesmo dia. Atualmente, os relatórios da web parecem ser processados após uma ou duas semanas.

Se pudéssemos ter a maioria de nossos relatórios no jogo tratados, eu ficaria mais do que feliz em ter os relatórios da web tratados após 3 ou 4 semanas! Mas todos sabemos hoje que os relatórios do jogo se tornaram uma perda de tempo.

Conforme explicado por outros, parece que escolhemos o pior cenário: mais frouxidão nas punições, reintrodução de jogadores banidos permanentemente, mods de jogo iguais ou insuficientes. 

Hello. 

In short, you have 2 chances to have many players on the server when you have a good game and a good multiplayer. TMP was the 1st option. 

On 6/6/2023 at 1:57 PM, blabberbeak said:

Same thing.

I've appealed to Game Moderator and they rejected it without any reasons. 

I've play since 2014, and  there is nothing changet. Same corruption.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

I think the main thing is a lot of people. There is no understanding of the Rules of the game . Do not obey the traffic system. Rampage across the road. The game caused a lot of people to be banned. Especially some novice players. 

Many of the novice players around me have been reported on the first day. 

The main reason is that some players don't Read the Official TruckersMP Rules.The game began directly. Resulting in a reporting system Busy. 

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.