Fruity Freight Fiesta

God, why is these watermelons Soooooo BIG!!!

peepoExcitedHug.gif🚚🍉🍉🍉

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

How do i know if i have got the achievement for cago delivery event. I have done five deliverys now

• True Story 1

The Tiger

devils_rejects1_fixed_small_PROPER.jpg.93eb8a302b31c2690c55fb45315a984e.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                            

Trucking club

On 6/6/2023 at 6:03 PM, Yosh89 said:

It's a funny Event, and for those, who are still searching the cargo, this is where I found them: on the Multiplayer, in the normal Freight-Market, not the external Freight Market. I think that's the little Remember from the Dev's: you know, we have this too, not only the external Freight Market 😉.

Anyway, the Blog says at least 5 deliveries. I did those, but don't see any Achievment poping up. Where did i get these?

7 hours ago, The Tiger said:

How do i know if i have got the achievement for cago delivery event. I have done five deliverys now

You can check your achievements by visiting your profile - https://prnt.sc/TswDL_kYt_Td (Press on "+" button to view all of them)

On 6/7/2023 at 1:25 AM, [XORA] CODEYX said:

Is there some kind of Live Tracker for the Community Goal? Would love to see something like that! 😆

Unfortunately, there is no live tracker for the community goal this time. However, this is something that we would love to have implemented for our future events 👀

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2

1 hour ago, standi18 said:

with truckersmp (ats and ets2) there is no line where i can find the orders and they are counted. where and how can i find this?

it doesn't works!

i mean the fruit event

You can generate the jobs by using the Truck Delivery Dispatcher. For more information on how to use the Truck Delivery Dispatcher check out the following guide - https://truckersmp.com/kb/1410

• Like 1