TruckersMP Featured Zone

Guest killiash
1 hour ago, JacobJake said:

In theory it's a fun event, but when it comes to practice not so much. As someone who mostly drives away from those cities and doesn't pay much attention to news about MP it was HELL to have to drive through this road when trying to get on a ferry to GB. Less than 10 fps, and waiting for a long time, only to be hit by some kids, get stuck, have to use F7 and have to begin it all from the beginning. All while people were just angry, ramming into others and calling each other names/cursing. 

Completely agree with you! 🤪😉

I like this event, props to the whole team for the hard work they have done and are doing. Huge thank you.

To ones who don't like the event because of traffic, that area is always full of traffic anyways. If you go there during peak hours, that was your decision. There is Sim 2 and arcade available to those who - don't care about simulation, ignore truck speed limits, have maxed stability and/or braking, want to drive at the server speed limits, complain about "slow" traffic.

Sim1 is for people who want the sim experience.

It would make it a better experience for everyone if people actually chose the appropriate server for their game play style.

**If you are angry/annoyed/what ever that you can't drive like a bat out of hell, you are on the wrong server.**

• Like 2

Good day,

the event is amazing so far!
Seeing Event Managers destroying the road in real time, Game Moderators driving around and doing their job and many TruckersMP Team members interacting with the Community and driving together with them, is fantastic!

I can’t wait for what the future holds in TruckersMP.

For you who reads this comment: 
God bless you!

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

On 6/3/2023 at 9:08 PM, [Yükselen] voldevort said:

skoda neden kullanılamıyor

why is skoda not available

On 6/4/2023 at 1:01 AM, Saga_Virtanen said:

This event seems cool, I genuinely hope that people will actually start to listen and partake in a more realistic matter though.

As much as I personally enjoy places that are a bit more populated, it does become an easy target for those that have only a sole purpose to disturb the ''peace''.

I'm guessing cars have been disabled throughout this period? I've figured they aren't usable in Server one at the very moment I write this.

The bug with the availability of the vehicles within the dealership has been fixed within one of the latest updates.

19 hours ago, ensman383838 said:

When this event happens, will it be automatically banned or automatically kicked?

I am afraid I do not understand your question properly here. What or who should be kicked/banned? Could you please look into rephrasing your question?

Thanks again for setting up some entertaining changes to keep everyone interested.

What I find VERY interesting with this one is that, with this single line system, you managed to make super messy areas very ordered so that the usual trolls can't do anything other than trying to drive in the restricted/forbidden areas 🙂

All these traffic cameras are also helping with speeding. I would personally, if possible, increase the fines (times 10) to make even more people slow down. Yet every time I drive there (at 50km/h) I have idiots spamming me after 2min "Foobrother go!" "Foobrother what are you doing?" "Foobrother what's your problem?" 😩 But I ignore them and they can't literally do anything 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foobrother said:

All these traffic cameras are also helping with speeding. I would personally, if possible, increase the fines (times 10) to make even more people slow down.

While I support the idea of introducing higher fines, they won't have the desired effect as long as players are allowed to tweak their game profile and edit their money account to astronomical heights.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

While I support the idea of introducing higher fines, they won't have the desired effect as long as players are allowed to tweak their game profile and edit their money account to astronomical heights.

Yeah didn't think about that. I'm too honest! 😁

Still even if they are not financially impacted, getting tones of fines might bother a few (which is a little improvement). Plus it's a good justification for people who respect the speed limits (other might not question too much why you drive so slow).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Still even if they are not financially impacted, getting tones of fines might bother a few (which is a little improvement). Plus it's a good justification for people who respect the speed limits (other might not question too much why you drive so slow).

"Earning" a lot of fines should be used in a penalty system that adds points to a perpetrator's account for each violation. When a player has received a certain number of point during a certain time period, he or she will get an off-time (ban).

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

Not sure that the "Traffic offence" option in the settings can be forcebly enabled. Players who would be more likely to get tons of fines have probably disabled this, so they wouldn't even get notifications... I used to drive always respecting the speed limits in TruckersMP and never felt the need for any justifications. It's not us who drove slow, it's the others who sped.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Not sure that the "Traffic offence" option in the settings can be forcebly enabled. Players who would be more likely to get tons of fines have probably disabled this, so they wouldn't even get notifications... I used to drive always respecting the speed limits in TruckersMP and never felt the need for any justifications. It's not us who drove slow, it's the others who sped.

Just server side configurations for everyone in general.
As in, on the Sim1 server, everyone should have forced realism settings. Arcade can be optional or just not at all restricted, while Sim 2 could be lenient server where it is more restrictive than arcade but not full hardcore sim like SIM1 for example. Or the other way around, SIM 1 be an arcade/sim hybrid and SIM 2 be the dedicated hardcore sim.

Until you force people's configs, you will just keep having the same issues where some are racing on SIM 1, because they can, and the others are trying to either hardcore sim or somewhere between hardcore and just plain arcade driving. Those of us who sim always have to deal with impatience and stupidity because of the people who play arcade-like on the sim servers. Especially going through sharp curves/bends. God forbid you slow down so you don't flip and someone who has maxed stability is behind you.

I can't believe this hasn't been done yet. Clearly it can be done since some settings are already forced if you join TMP servers.

• Upvote 3
  • True Story 1

On 6/15/2023 at 2:26 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I used to drive always respecting the speed limits in TruckersMP and never felt the need for any justifications

Yes same here. But I meant that less people will feel the need to complain about you being slow as they see it's an enforced speed limit area.

On 6/15/2023 at 2:20 PM, blabberbeak said:

"Earning" a lot of fines should be used in a penalty system that adds points to a perpetrator's account for each violation. When a player has received a certain number of point during a certain time period, he or she will get an off-time (ban).

Very good idea!! Would love to see it implemented 🤩

On 6/15/2023 at 3:13 PM, Mischievous_Vixen said:

I can't believe this hasn't been done yet. Clearly it can be done since some settings are already forced if you join TMP servers.

Yes, big mystery! That wouldn't prevent people from racing and trying to go as fast as possible in turns. BUT they wouldn't complain you're super slow and wouldn't arrive super fast when there is a queue or slow traffic.

• Like 1