What would you change in TMP?

"RICKY"

3 minutes ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello truckers. 

If you could change or add one thing to TMP what would it be?

I would like to hear your opinions . 

I'd spend a lot of money out of my pocket to making the servers have 10,000 to 20,000 slots. I'd also enable the AI cars in a synced and fortified way.

4 minutes ago, French Fries said:

Eu gastaria muito dinheiro do meu bolso para fazer os servidores terem de 10.000 a 20.000 slots. Eu também ativaria os carros AI de forma sincronizada e fortificada

Hello . 

As for the servers, we are not bad even recently, server 1 has more slots. AI cars would be a good idea. 

Personally I'd do the following:

For Sim #1:

- Disable the cars.

- Make Sim #1 server an actual sim server where the speed limit would be 56mph (90km/h) with traffic fines (running red lights, crashing) and having the need to rest/sleep being turned on always.

- Make the ETS2 profile server side so the rather silly save editing stuff would stop, the economy would be server side too.

For Sim #2:

- Roughly keep as is, speed limit would be higher, traffic rules (sleeping, red lights) would be more relaxed and ETS2 profile would not be server side (so vtc's can do custom saves etc for convoy's)

For Arcade:

- Keep as is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

banner

My opinion is;

Simulation 1 
Change Skoda vehicle to more modern ŠKODA SUPERB model, with 2 pilot livery options, addition of LED flashing lights.
Synchronise player physics and visual effects.
Synchronise rain.
Synchronise redarder and emergency brake.
Synchronise random events. 

These features would be interesting to simulate the game more

Everything else is great!

• Thanks 1

baner_final.png

If I had the opportunity to change or add something to TMP, I would consider adding new mods such as trailers and trucks. Additionally, I would make changes to the C-D road, which is known for its high traffic and frequent accidents, in order to improve safety and create a better driving experience for players.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, The Englishman said:

Pessoalmente eu faria o seguinte:

Para Sim #1:

- Desative os carros.

- Tornar o servidor Sim #1 um servidor sim real, onde o limite de velocidade seria de 56 mph (90 km/h) com multas de trânsito (sinal vermelho, travamento) e a necessidade de descansar/dormir estando sempre ligada.

- Faça o lado do servidor do perfil ETS2 para que as coisas bobas de edição de salvamento parem, a economia também seria do lado do servidor.

Para Sim #2:

- Manter aproximadamente como está, o limite de velocidade seria maior, as regras de trânsito (dormir, semáforos vermelhos) seriam mais relaxadas e o perfil ETS2 não seria do lado do servidor (portanto, os vtc podem fazer salvamentos personalizados etc. para comboios)

Para Arcade:

- Manter como está

Thanks for your feedback, in short real simulation is an idea already much discussed. But I liked the idea. Thanks 

10 hours ago, --Zyga-- said:

Minha opinião é;

Simulação 1 
Mude o veículo Skoda para o modelo ŠKODA SUPERB mais moderno, com 2 opções de decoração do piloto, adição de luzes LED intermitentes.
Sincronize a física do jogador e os efeitos visuais.
Sincronizar chuva.
Sincronize o redarder e o freio de emergência.
Sincronize eventos aleatórios. 

Esses recursos seriam interessantes para simular mais o jogo.

Todo o resto é ótimo!

Hello trucker.

Yes, the Skoda is already quite old, it was even said by the team that we would have a new standard car. We'll have to wait. 

One thing I caught after coming back to TMP years later: Skoda drivers. I would disable all skoda cars, 90% of the skoda drivers are reckless drivers and they think they are motorcycles; they squeeze in anywhere (middle of the road between trucks, emergency lanes etc..) and this became worse and worse lately. 

I'll get lots of hate for this but it is what it is. They just ruin the game experience tbh. Ofc, there is the 10% who drive normally, shoutout to them lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jaygoll said:

One thing I caught after coming back to TMP years later: Skoda drivers. I would disable all skoda cars, 90% of the skoda drivers are reckless drivers and they think they are motorcycles; they squeeze in anywhere (middle of the road between trucks, emergency lanes etc..) and this became worse and worse lately. 

I'll get lots of hate for this but it is what it is. They just ruin the game experience tbh. Ofc, there is the 10% who drive normally, shoutout to them lol

Wouldn't it be more effective to "disable" all misbehaving Skoda drivers?
The Skoda is only a vehicle abused as a tool to cause mayhem.

On-topic:

If I could add one thing to TruckersMP it would be AI traffic.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Wouldn't it be more effective to "disable" all misbehaving Skoda drivers?
The Skoda is only a vehicle abused as a tool to cause mayhem.

On-topic:

If I could add one thing to TruckersMP it would be AI traffic.

Hello trucker.

I consider that the cars are not the problem, but the players who drive them are the biggest problem. 

Yes AI traffic would give the game a great deal of life will be something the TMP will have to consider. Thanks for your feedback. 

nothing to remove, its perfect as it is, i would add something instead for the chat system, i would add something in the chat that blocks automatically any bad words like insulting, profanity etc, completely block, it shouldnt even appearing in chat as "*" for example if a player is saying a bad word, it doesnt let him send the word instead it appeares a message to him that says for example "your message has been blocked as contains bad words" or something similar, i really wish TMP do add this feature because what i read sometimes in the chat is disgusting

• Thanks 1

Disabling cars and increasing the speed limit to 150 km/h maybe 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

1 hour ago, Myriαnnα said:

Disabling cars and increasing the speed limit to 150 km/h maybe 

You must have missed the "Back to basics" changes from almost one month ago. You want higher speed limits, there's only ONE server with 110 Km/h limit, all others have 150 Km/h or no limit at all.

This probably explains why "the majority" of the players who whined for years because of "being forced to drive at 110 Km/h" and because they wanted a 150 Km/h server, who massively answered the survey about server configurations asking for this 150 Km/h server to be opened, are still playing in the ONLY server with 110 Km/h limit even when no one is "forcing" them. Pathetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, -TurboStar- said:

nada para remover, está perfeito como está, eu adicionaria algo ao invés do sistema de chat, eu adicionaria algo no chat que bloqueie automaticamente qualquer palavrão como insulto, palavrões etc, bloqueie completamente, não deveria nem aparecer no chat como " *" por exemplo se um jogador está falando um palavrão, não deixa ele mandar a palavra ao invés disso aparece uma mensagem para ele que diz por exemplo "sua mensagem foi bloqueada pois contém palavrões" ou algo parecido, eu realmente desejo TMP adicione esse recurso porque o que eu leio às vezes no chat é nojento

Hello trucker. 

Thanks for your feedback, yes it's something I've been seeing lately and also CB/PX abuse is very annoying. Regarding the chat, I think that a simple boot solved the problem. But remember that you can report the player for these infractions. Thank you and good miles 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.