And now a completely different question. [EASTER]

[GTW] !!.AMIXSO.!!

am from NIGERIA 🇳🇬

We go to Church come back then we eat Easter Rice 🍚 

In NIGERIA we don't have a particular fun!! we do..

just people who have money take their families out for "FLEXING"

Even if you don't have enough, you can still take your family to a place you can afford.

Implies on Girlfriend and Boyfriend, Fiance too!.😄😆 

After Church comes "FLEXING"🤨😄

Hi

This topic is very attractive to me, but unfortunately, there is no Easter in China

Kind regards
Fan Ci

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

Yes,

In China, my city has a similar Ghost Festival, but most cities do not have similar festivals,
On Ghost Day in my city, parents will require their children to stay at home and not go out after dark. This is the only thing to do, dinner is as usual, and there is nothing special to do.

Fan Ci

14 hours ago, [GTW-R] AMIXSO said:

有趣的
你们没有类似复活节的节日吗?

Yes,

In China, my city has a similar Ghost Festival, but most cities do not have similar festivals,
On Ghost Day in my city, parents will require their children to stay at home and not go out after dark. This is the only thing to do, dinner is as usual, and there is nothing special to do.

Fan Ci

中国MF团队,数一数二垂直制表字符在中国。

On 4/9/2023 at 1:05 AM, loolee said:

England has traditions such as not eating meat on good friday however its not strictly followed by everyone.

we have something pretty similar, just that its not one day only like in your case but an entire week without meat or milk products.. who wants can follow it)

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived