Hi, there are some solutions for your problem that you can try.
1. Go to Steam Library
2. Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
4. Local Files
5. Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.
1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
1. Go to your steam App
2. Go to library
3. Go to ETS 2 / ATS
4. Click "Play"
5. Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
6. Start ETS2
7. Choose your profile and press "drive"
8. Close ETS2
9. Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.
1. Update your graphic card driver.
2. Take care not to play in busy areas.
3. Pull down your graphics settings.
4. You maybe need a new profile, delete old and get a new one.
5. Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correct in directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)
6. Don't use unsupported mods. Also too many mods can cause your game to crash. You can find supported and allowed mod from here.
7. Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)
8. That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.
9. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
I hope your problem will be fixed, if yes let me know!