Let's Discuss Web Report System

CurseBringer

Hello;

As you know, there are 70+ officials in the game. And these are officials who work entirely on a voluntary basis. They voluntarily took on the role of moderation of a game without making any profit from this work. 
I think they have even more work to do with support, feedback, appeal, report and in-game report in the game... the time it takes to keep up with these tasks is quite enough. 

It should not be overlooked that civil servants are also human. And they have a life. So I think the speed issue is quite out of place for this system. I can say that I find the speed sufficient. It provides authoritative feedback that is needed sooner or later.

If an increase in speed is desired, a shift system should be defined to the authorities and they should be asked to work in a certain hour interval. However, then their work may not continue voluntarily. So I don't know how to ask for faster help on speed.

I would like to thank you for this subject, which is open to discussion, and I wish you a good day. ❤️

Kind Regards

Black Alcoa
TruckersMP Veteran Driver II

What we can do:

- Do not report any little Fart! ( reminder to me too)

- To avoid being reported, Respect other Players and truly Apologies if you made a Mistake!

- Obey the Rules!

- Stay passive!

- Try to help 1st and do not treaten Others with phrases like "Move or i Report you"!

- Behave in Chat and do not Insult! ?

- Avoid high populated Areas! (Reminder to me too)

- Do not Use Troll Baiting Tags and Language! ( barely a reminder to me too)

- Drive Properly with Foresight and awareness of your Environment! ( No need to remind me too)

What TruckersMP can do:

- A In-Game Guide for new Players, which give them a better understanding of this Game!

- Optional Driving School!

- Keep Rules Simple!

- Make it more interesting for Players to spread out and to explore the Map! ( More Community Goals and/or Supply Demand of the Citys)

- Better Ban Evader Protection!

- Faster and harder Punishment for obvious Trolls!

In short, it is our fault ( Players) too, that the Report System having a long waiting Time. Based on the existing Rumors and the "Insight" Thread by TruckersMP, it seems that the Workload for Moderators is the same like a full time administration secretary have! This and the fact that we have Summer Holidays should explain why it takes longer till the Reports were claimed.

I'm not convinced there are many of them, but they could start punishing people who continuously make reports for fake problems/issues which are not breaking the rules or just deserve a kick. Normally after 2-3 similar report rejects you should know what shouldn't be reported.

But obviously if there wasn't any problem there wouldn't be any report. Reduce the number of problems and you will reduce the number of reports.

5 minutes ago, Foobrother said:

I'm not convinced there are many of them, but they could start punishing people who continuously make reports for fake problems/issues which are not breaking the rules or just deserve a kick. Normally after 2-3 similar report rejects you should know what shouldn't be reported.

But obviously if there wasn't any problem there wouldn't be any report. Reduce the number of problems and you will reduce the number of reports.

Rule §1.4 is covering that!

There are always trolls and illegal driving in the game and it will not end. This percentage always increases in web reports. In my opinion, new volunteer GM candidates should be included in the team, so web reports will decrease somewhat.

There are like 5 report moderators in this team right now... For everyone else they also have to dedicate a lot of their time in game, not just the web reports. On top of that we are in the middle of a summer vacation, and you get a lot of kiddies that have no clue how to behave behind the wheel.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Hello. 

This is a subject that can be a bit tricky. 

Let's go in parts, 

As I've read in some comments asking players not to make so many reports, this we can't ask players are within their rights to make their report in case of something.You don't have to follow the TMP rules.

False reports, the player who makes this type of report may not know what a punishable report is to the one who is.But that will be decided by the game moderation team and never the 

The number of reports is on the rise. 

This has been happening for some time now, it got worse when the permanent ban ended, we had a lot of players who were permanently banned back in the game.Whether it was good for TMP is another story. 

Summary: 

At the moment the moderation team is looking for staff from other teams to try to lower the number of unread reports. But that will probably bring other problems to other teams. We also have the notion that the last shortening to the moderation team was done in December.A good moderator takes time to train, perhaps the moderation team should always be training new moderators, and in the end choose the good moderators. 

19 hours ago, Black Alcoa said:

Olá;

Como você sabe, existem mais de 70 oficiais no jogo. E estes são funcionários que trabalham inteiramente de forma voluntária. Eles assumiram voluntariamente o papel de moderadores de um jogo sem obter nenhum lucro com esse trabalho. 
Acho que eles têm ainda mais trabalho a fazer com suporte, feedback, apelação, relatório e relatório no jogo... o tempo que leva para acompanhar essas tarefas é suficiente. 

Não se deve esquecer que os funcionários públicos também são humanos. E eles têm uma vida. Então eu acho que a questão da velocidade está bastante fora de lugar para este sistema. Posso dizer que acho a velocidade suficiente. Ele fornece feedback autoritário que é necessário mais cedo ou mais tarde.

Caso se pretenda um aumento da velocidade, deverá ser definido um sistema de turnos às autoridades e deverá ser solicitado que trabalhem num determinado intervalo de horas. No entanto, seu trabalho pode não continuar voluntariamente. Então eu não sei como pedir ajuda mais rápida na velocidade.

Quero agradecer-lhe por este assunto, que está aberto à discussão, e desejo-lhe um bom dia. ❤️

Atenciosamente

Black Alcoa

yes we know they are all volunteers and we appreciate your time to help TMP but....

When when you applied for the position you knew you would have more time for the team. And do the work you voluntarily applied. To do. 

Being a TMP staff is not just about having your name inside the TMP in another color, there is work to do as well and a lot of responsibility. 

2 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

yes we know they are all volunteers and we appreciate your time to help TMP but....

When when you applied for the position you knew you would have more time for the team. And do the work you voluntarily applied. To do. 

Being a TMP staff is not just about having your name inside the TMP in another color, there is work to do as well and a lot of responsibility. 

Volunteers dedicate plenty of their time to help you and other members of this community.

It would bring much credit upon many of us if we would find more often words of gratitude and encouragement towards these volunteers.

I promise it won't hurt any of us.

Conclusively, I'd like to express my sincere thanks to the whole TruckersMP team for their time, their work and their patience.

It is much appreciated.

5 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

evet, hepsinin gönüllü olduğunu biliyoruz ve TMP'ye yardım etmek için ayırdığınız zaman için teşekkür ederiz ama...

Pozisyona başvurduğunuzda, takım için daha fazla zamanınız olacağını biliyordunuz. Ve gönüllü olarak uyguladığınız işi yapın. Yapmak. 

TMP çalışanı olmak sadece adınızın TMP'de başka bir renkte olması demek değildir, yapılacak işler ve sorumluluklar da çoktur. 

I partially agree with what you said, my friend, but there is a part you skipped. 
Even if they are volunteers, they are also human. It may be their families, social lives, psychological states, emotional moments or they feel uncomfortable or sick. You ignore them too much. They also need to maintain their human and social life. It would be antisocial for him to live his only life as a game. I think it's also wrong to stick to too many games. Psychologically, I think it hurts. Of course, he must be interested in the game for a certain period of time, but he cannot give 100% of his life to the game as you want.

While there are some tangible aspects to your thinking, I think it would be too cruel and thoughtless to want them in the game all the time. 
Sometimes it is necessary to be patient and wait for the submitted reports to be reviewed. They will get justice sooner or later. ?

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa

5 hours ago, Black Alcoa said:

Concordo parcialmente com o que você disse, meu amigo, mas há uma parte que você pulou.  
Mesmo que sejam voluntários, também são humanos. Podem ser suas famílias, vidas sociais, estados psicológicos, momentos emocionais ou eles se sentem desconfortáveis ou doentes. Você os ignora demais. Eles também precisam manter sua vida humana e social. Seria anti-social para ele viver sua única vida como um jogo. Eu acho que também é errado ficar com muitos jogos. Psicologicamente, acho que dói. Claro, ele deve estar interessado no jogo por um certo período de tempo, mas ele não pode dar 100% de sua vida ao jogo como você deseja.

Embora existam alguns aspectos tangíveis em seu pensamento, acho que seria muito cruel e imprudente querer eles no jogo o tempo todo. 
Às vezes é preciso ter paciência e esperar que os relatórios enviados sejam revisados. Eles terão justiça mais cedo ou mais tarde. ?

Atenciosamente
Black Alcoa

Hello. 

You're absolutely right but that goes through your moderation leader, a leader always has someone in reserve to someone who can do the moderator's position in case of illness a month for personal matters. 

I give an example in a company if an employee is missing. won't close, someone else will do the work 

Don't take away the good work of the moderation team and all their work they do, if it could be better? Yes I could , but I 'm doing what they can . 

I'm doing my part, I'm running on the less crowded part of the map. And I usually always do some report. 

Fummelprinz said earlier under what we can do that you shouldent report every little fart. I dont agree with that. You should report everyone that brakes one of the rules. We as moderators will then look at it and decide whether or not they need a ban.  But to answer this thread, i think we are doing pretty well. The load on the web report system has been way worse than it is now, and we are keeping up pretty well. And there has been a good amount of things put in place to make sure it stays like that. So i dont think there is a lot of things that can be done differently. Like there is a lot of things going on in the background that you cant see and dont know about.

And to comment on "Ricky" Like we are just people. We dont get paid to do any of this. And we all do it because we want to help out. And any help is great. Even if you cant do a lot of work. And there is things put in place to make sure we do a certain amount of work. I cant comment too much on that. But there is. And things can get adjusted if its needed.

9 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Fummelprinz disse anteriormente sobre o que podemos fazer que você não deve relatar cada peido. Eu não concordo com isso. Você deve denunciar todos que quebrarem uma das regras. Nós, como moderadores, analisaremos e decidiremos se eles precisam ou não de uma proibição. Mas para responder a este tópico, acho que estamos indo muito bem. A carga no sistema de relatórios da web tem sido muito pior do que agora, e estamos nos mantendo muito bem. E tem havido uma boa quantidade de coisas postas em prática para garantir que continue assim. Então eu não acho que há um monte de coisas que podem ser feitas de forma diferente. Como se houvesse um monte de coisas acontecendo no fundo que você não pode ver e não sabe.

E para comentar "Ricky" Como se fôssemos apenas pessoas. Não somos pagos para fazer nada disso. E todos nós fazemos isso porque queremos ajudar. E qualquer ajuda é ótima. Mesmo se você não pode fazer muito trabalho. E há coisas postas em prática para garantir que façamos uma certa quantidade de trabalho. Eu não posso comentar muito sobre isso. Mas existe. E as coisas podem ser ajustadas se necessário.

in my opinion the moderation team, which is one of the teams with the most work within the TMP, should always have new staff in training, perhaps a longer training Maybe with a longer training we would have better moderators, I'm not saying that the ones that are are more. But the more training we have, the better we become in what we are going to do.

Finally, it's always good to have the team here on the forum giving their opinion and interacting with the players. Thanks  

Hey Guys,

what i’m about to say it’s only my opinion.

I honestly don’t understand the rush for people to see others banned or having their reports looked into.

Not so much on the forum but on discord there are constant players asking why my report is not reviewed yet, when is it go be, why has it been declined?

If you report someone does it prevent you from keep playing the game?

I don’t think so.

The game moderation system must receive thousands of reports everyday (don’t know for sure of course) the team must deal with them, they must moderate ingame and maybe some other tasks that we aren’t aware of but…

Before they handle your reports, they probably go to school, go to work, need to check on their kids, etc.. a million things before they can handle the reports, and it’s all good.

We do our part, by reporting if someone in our opinion is breaking the rules, and we move on.

And we shall let them do their job and be patient about it.

Your report will be reviewed, no matter how much time you wait??‍♂️

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

3 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

in my opinion the moderation team, which is one of the teams with the most work within the TMP, should always have new staff in training, perhaps a longer training Maybe with a longer training we would have better moderators, I'm not saying that the ones that are are more. But the more training we have, the better we become in what we are going to do.

Finally, it's always good to have the team here on the forum giving their opinion and interacting with the players. Thanks  

Moderators should be quality, not quantity. And yes we could constantly have moderators in training. But we also just want the best of the best when it comes to moderators. Cause we are giving them quite a lot of responsibility. And at some point we would just have so many moderators that we end up not having any reports in the system cause they get done so fast, and then we would just have x amount of moderators sitting around doing nothing. So its just not about that more is better. It really isent always. And as i said, there is constantly things going on in the background to make sure that report are not overrunning us. 

Just now, MrSirViking said:

Moderators should be quality, not quantity. And yes we could constantly have moderators in training. But we also just want the best of the best when it comes to moderators. Cause we are giving them quite a lot of responsibility. And at some point we would just have so many moderators that we end up not having any reports in the system cause they get done so fast, and then we would just have x amount of moderators sitting around doing nothing. So its just not about that more is better. It really isent always. And as i said, there is constantly things going on in the background to make sure that report are not overrunning us. 

I am 100% sure that the Game Moderation Team will never be bored or in fear that they have nothing to do! I am totally fine with it, when the Moderators being able to play the Game and being more present on the Server.  ?

42 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

I agree no need to have more mods for web reports and when you're talking about potential bans (which is what you get usual after a web report) you indeed need quality rather than quantity!

However, when it comes to in-game reports, there is definitely a need for more mods (or some enhancement/improvement) as 90% of the time they timeout ?

2 hours ago, Fummelprinz said:

I am 100% sure that the Game Moderation Team will never be bored or in fear that they have nothing to do! I am totally fine with it, when the Moderators being able to play the Game and being more present on the Server.  ?

But we get to have the same issue then. Cause lets say we have more Moderators and that makes us have way fewer web reports right? And so you cant really have 50-100-150 moderators on Sim 1 right? Well you can but with that many on even the reports on Sim 1 would be gone very quickly. And then we are back the issue of moderators just sitting around not having work to do. So its all a big balance between not having too many or too few moderators. So that there is enough work for all without it being too much.

6 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

But we get to have the same issue then. Cause lets say we have more Moderators and that makes us have way fewer web reports right? And so you cant really have 50-100-150 moderators on Sim 1 right? Well you can but with that many on even the reports on Sim 1 would be gone very quickly. And then we are back the issue of moderators just sitting around not having work to do. So its all a big balance between not having too many or too few moderators. So that there is enough work for all without it being too much.

Oh, you get me wrong, i have no Problem with the current Number of Moderators or the Time that i need to wait till my Report were claimed. I am just tried to give some possible Options to reduce your Workload! And i am sure, if you were able to, you would also enjoying it to drive more around on the Server, instead of working on Web Reports that are more Kick worthy than Ban worthy.

The Report System itself is good and i see nothing wrong with it. There is no need to change the System itself, there is a need of reducing the Workload and this is not the Problem of the System itself, the Problem is created by the People who using it and/or need to using it. So what can we all do, to reduce the Number of Reports!?

41 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

And then we are back the issue of moderators just sitting around not having work to do

Well as @Fummelprinz mentioned, they have plenty of work with the in-game reports instead ?

That said, it's not as if people were paid for it and you needed to justify their salary ?. It's sort of a "hobby" so people shouldn't be too worried if they don't have many web reports to work on?!

But I'm also for quality rather than quantity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived