0.1.5 R3 has been released.

mwl4

Thankyou very much.

Can we know which bugs are fixed?

What are the bugs?

There was a bug that made my game crash the whole time. I was talking to support and they found a bug and they told me they would update the game today and it should be fixed. i think it has to do with my nvidia graphics card because some of the textures loaded wrong and my screen kept tearing. (Also thank you for fixing the bug I can now play the game again)

76561198148674519.png                                                             

There was a bug that made my game crash the whole time. I was talking to support and they found a bug and they told me they would update the game today and it should be fixed. i think it has to do with my nvidia graphics card because some of the textures loaded wrong and my screen kept tearing.

I had a BSOD when entering EuroPoort that had to do with graphics drivers stopping.

Cooper's Freightmaster
In Game Administrator

Thankyou very much.

Can we know which bugs are fixed?

a list of the fixed bugs would be nice for once

What are the bugs?

list of fixed bugs would be awesome

Will try to check it with the Dev, and answer all your questions !

• Upvote 1

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

I had a BSOD when entering EuroPoort that had to do with graphics drivers stopping.

I had posted a topic specifically asking if other people noticed their graphics drivers stopping when playing ETS2MP. So far I thought I was the only one, since I was trying to figure out if my card was defective. Are you running AMD drivers by any chance?

Also, thank you for the updates mwl4 :) More specific changelogs would be great to see, though.

There was a bug that made my game crash the whole time. I was talking to support and they found a bug and they told me they would update the game today and it should be fixed. i think it has to do with my nvidia graphics card because some of the textures loaded wrong and my screen kept tearing. (Also thank you for fixing the bug I can now play the game again)

I hope they fixed this crash to desktops for me too! I run an AMD Radeon R9 280 and have been just insta-crashing upon entering towns & cities lately, even where there is no visible fps drop prior to it crashing.

Here's hoping!

• Upvote 2

3D3cmCR.png

I hope they fixed this crash to desktops for me too! I run an AMD Radeon R9 280 and have been just insta-crashing upon entering towns & cities lately, even where there is no visible fps drop prior to it crashing.

Here's hoping!

Which card? 

I've got the Gigabyte Windforce, real beauty

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL