Android or iOS?

Lucas_17b

Android or iOS  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do y'all prefer Android or iOS?

• Android
    • iOS

I prefer Android, but because of personal preference and not because I would think Apple's devices are bad.

Both are equally good but for different types of people.

I often see people using Android devices because of the features and customizability of everything and sometimes just because they are used to it.

People using Apple devices usually don't need a ton of customizability but just a very well functioning device, that makes what they tell it to do.

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer android as I have never used iOS because they are too expensive and battery runs.... FAST from what I've heard sooo I don't want to run around with a charger in my hand and being in search of a plug all day long 😂

Proud Driver of Global Cargo VTC

Interested in Buses, Coaches, Trucks and Cars. 

If you want to chat ,hit me up in DMs on Discord. I will be more than happy to chat with you.🙂🙃

I know I will get flamed for this, but neither of them is better than the other. And both of them are not good.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

I would have to say iOS for multiple reasons. Fragmentation on Android, easier-to-use UI, easier to develop for (albeit more expensive) since you don't need to worry about supporting millions of different device types and screen sizes and what not, and the Apple ecosystem is just pretty nicely tied together, all of their devices seamlessly integrate with each other, and iOS generally being less privacy intrusive. I understand why some would say Android though, I used Android since Jellybean was released (only recently switched to iOS) and the customization that Android offers is amazing.

I'm a bedroom music producer from Florida. I like to make music in FL Studio and share it with the world.

I also like to drive trucks in ETS2 and ATS in my downtime.

spacer.png

Website | World of Trucks profile

spacer.png

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $913 ($254 with sales)
  • Games owned: 114
  • Games played: 64 (56%)
  • Hours on record: 867.4h

• 2 weeks later...

Are we talking only the OS or the whole phone? Either way, I prefer Android.

Android is more customizable, with different themes, icons, etc. And it's not that difficult to use, but it takes time getting used to. iOS is simpler, and often not so fidgety as Android sometimes can be.

Talking about the whole phone, Android doesn't break as quickly as iPhone. I have dropped mine from all kinds of heights and on different surfaces, I have only a few small scratches. But as soon as you drop an iPhone, you will have your entire screen broken.🤷‍♂️

But one thing about iOS (Apple), is their ecosystem of devices and how they communicate with each other, sadly Android doesn't have such an easy ecosystem.

Global Cargo - LogotypeAdmissions staff and driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Forum Moderator