Follow these guides:
1. Run the program as an administrator (right click the shortcut and select 'run as an administrator' and accept the UAC prompt.
2. Run TruckersMP in compatibility mode for Windows 7, please follow this guide http://pearsonsupport.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/210/21/how-to-install-or-run-a-program-in-compatibility-mode-in-windows-7
3. Install these two programs
.NET Framework 4.6.2 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344
VisualC++ 2015 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
1. Reset your network adapator
This page will guide you through what you need to do and explains for different Windows operating systems as you scroll down.
· netsh int ip reset reset.txt
· netsh winsock reset
· netsh advfirewall reset
In to a DOS window (Comand Prompt).
2. You can also try resetting the Winsock Catalog
Click on windows search program and type "cmd" enter
Once you're in, type "netsh winsock reset catalog" enter
Type "netsh int ip reset.log hit" enter
Restart your computer
Begin by restarting your router. If this does not help make sure that all other devices connected to the network are disconnected, try playing with the cable if it is over Wi-Fi. If you continue to have connection problems, try opening the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890.Also configure Google DNS, 220.127.116.11, and 18.104.22.168.
Make sure that Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore Defaults.
Also read these topics: