• Last visited

4 Followers

About Franky500

Recent Profile Visitors

1124 profile views

Franky500's Achievements

1. Franky500

HAULAGE 64 2016

this was a Fantastic event, really impressed with how well behaved people were and the support from the admin team, Convoy operators, Convoy managers, Event managers, Leads and Tails was fantastic the whole way through, I was very lucky to be able to cover the Lead role for 2 sessions and had a great group with me both times, Unfortunately work got the better of me and i missed my final cover session!, Well done to everyone that made it to at least 1 session, Did anybody make the enitre 64? who got closest to that. Fantastic to see the donation goal has been reached, Nicely done for everybody who has been able to donate, It really is for a great cause. Cheetah, Gamer and infact everyone from the planning team, Fantastic jobs, I'm sorry i could not help in that but ultimately, i doubt theres anything i could have done to make it any better, Brilliant jobs. Anyway, that's enough Positivity for me for today, Fantabidosy!
  2. Could it be the Logitech Profiler trying to use a profile for ETS when single player that is set at 780 but when launching multiplayer it might detect it as a different game or not at all so is set at a default? (not sure if that makes perfect sense to others but..)
  3. yes that one is due to world of trucks not working, If you wait long enough it will ask of you want to continue offline, which will then carry on and let you go on multiplayer as normal. or if you dont want to wait, in Game go to EDIT your profile, Remove your World Of Trucks login and apply, then continue into the game as normal. Multiplayer will load up without an issue but you wont have your custom number plate from world of trucks or be able to do world of trucks contract jobs.
  4. This is because of WORLD OF TRUCKS login, If you go to EDIT profile and remove your World Of Trucks login from there you can continue into the game as normal. Just means you wont have the custom number plate. Presumibly just a temporary issue with WOT site / login server being slow / down
  5. Franky500

0.1.3 Alpha

I dont see the "forced snow" as a bug. For me and all the convoy guys i am driving with who have their rain probability set as off, the snow / rain starts at the same time and ends at the same time. It only comes down in 1 density which is not very heavy. I am happy with that! The only reason i had it off in the first place is because it was not the same as what other people had. If the game crashes get fixed it'll be a decent update from my point of view.
  6. Franky500

0.1.3 Alpha

From what i have noticed if you have your rain probability all the way off then it is synch'd, People with the rain probability on (to some degree) have got rain at when those with it off get it, and additionally at other times (if that makes any sense at all!) Traffic lights seem to be sync'd and at night instead of flashing yellow they stay red was my experience last night. if everybody knows this then it should not be an issue. Trains, we all had it at the same time on a convoy last night but we were close together so it may have just been that we were all close enough to the activation point. so not sure on that one. I got quite a few crashes at first last night but after a while it seemed to be stable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.