TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Vocatus Gaming // Stunt Team

Recent Profile Visitors

1434 profile views

Xlggy's Achievements

1. Mr Mirrland. Somehow, we're both still here xD

Good to see you around ;)

2. Using Wallpaper Engine to have a visuliser in the middle of a 4K background.
  3. Thanks. Spent too much money on it but its nice to come home to. I just move the wheel to one side, out of the way and just plug in the power when I need it. Not too bad if you figure out how to manage it.
  4. Might get few pictures in the day time when my phone actually likes to take pics... But here is my rig / setup Specs from Profile - Intel Core I7 4790K [4.7Ghz] MSI Z97M Gaming Motherboard 16GB Corsair Vengance Ram [2 x 8GB @ 1866mHZ] EVGA 980TI FTW Edition Corsair H105 WC system EVGA 850W P2 PSU Phanteks Evolv MATX grey case Scythe AP-15 120MM Fan [x5] 250GB BX100 SSD 5TB Total HDD storage Peripherals Logitech G29 Wheel Coolermaster Cherry MX Blue TK KB Corsair Sabre RGB Mouse Acer B276HK 4K Monitor [27"] Hyper X Clouds Headset Noble Chair because #Yoloswag Audio Tannoy 802 Studio Monitors [x2] S.M.S.L SD 793II Dac Im working on the rest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.