Lash_777

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lash_777

1. POTM entry for May. Tried to do a sky composite with fireworks.
  2. A "screwing around" edit. Playing with colours, and trying to enhance the details.
  3. Lash_777

Cars

La Dawri https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Dawri
  4. Lash_777

Cars

Ora https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ora_(marque)
  5. Used to play ETS2 and ATS because of an interest in trucks. In 2018, I was watching a streamer play it and wanted to join in the driving. Then I got into VTCs and the social side of TMP. Now, over 1.5K hours with a one and a half year break in 2022.
  6. My adventure into photos and editing. Hope you all like it, and maybe find some inspiration.
  7. My budget was tight, but it's plenty for what I do. Case: Antec NX220 Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4650G PRO, Stock cooler RAM: 16GB Klevv 2666Mhz GPU: ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6600 PSU: Antec VP500 Storage: 512GB Klevv NVMe - For Windows and software 1TB Seagate HDD - Everything else Misc: 3x Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm fans TP-Link WiFi adapter Peripherals: Corsair HS80 wireless headset Cooler Master MS110 keyboard and mouse combo CPU and RAM upgrade (at a minimum) coming soon. Didn't realize when I bought it that the CPU only supports PCIe x8, and the motherboard is only at PCI 3 speeds. Been through about five different mice over two years, including an Aorus M2 and a Logitech G102. I got so fed up with Omron switches failing after literally three months that I started buying lesser, cheaper mice. Hence why I own a Cooler Master MS110 keyboard and mouse. Got an MSI Clutch GM08 as backup. Also, dislike the noisiness of mechanical keyboards, so membrane keyboard it is. And the Cooler Master keyboard is one of the best I've ever used. The first Corsair item I've owned is this HS80, and it's the last Corsair item I'll ever buy! Terrible customer service. Headset was replaced once under warranty by the retailer because of the earpads peeling. Corsair didn't bother to send replacement earpads. Earpads started peeling on the new headset as well, and this time I forced Corsair to send a replacement.
  8. Tea, chamomile. Three-legged kitten or blind puppy?
  9. Thanks, I need it. But I'll give you the cold shoulder.
  10. Happy birthday 🍻

11. Anything. If you're a new player, you wanna be learning about the game and how to drive first. The truck you use isn't of importance just yet.
  12. Fuel Chicken curry-flavoured ice cream or beef liver burger?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.