0.1.5 has been released.

mwl4

I'm just going to highlight a major fact in this for those of you who may just be reading about this now, hence why some are calling it out to be an April fools. This thread was created hours before it was even April last night, add the fact that, until the servers all went offline for some reason, EU2 no longer exists (I'm skeptical about this as apparently it's going to be put back online today) and the main server EU1 had its user capacity raised to 5000. The only other server is US1, there is no freeroam server at this moment in time. 

If you check the download for the MP client you'll find that 0.1.5 does indeed exist. However, whether or not this is actually legitimate I'm still on the fence about it.

nz3d07.jpg

Great news!!

Where is the file download?

Great news!!

Where is the file download?

http://ets2mp.com/index.php?action=activateAccount&key=JTqKssbGVat0qqbZ7zWv0hhDqrx62LGM

Woahwoahwoahwoah. Woah. Did I just read that correctly?

Welp, good luck guys with not getting rammed....

Hope so they will be kicked as useally

Prob a April fool lol

ahhaahah didnt even realise that :D

I'm just going to highlight a major fact in this for those of you who may just be reading about this now, hence why some are calling it out to be an April fools. This thread was created hours before it was even April last night, add the fact that, until the servers all went offline for some reason, EU2 no longer exists (I'm skeptical about this as apparently it's going to be put back online today) and the main server EU1 had its user capacity raised to 5000. The only other server is US1, there is no freeroam server at this moment in time. 

If you check the download for the MP client you'll find that 0.1.5 does indeed exist. However, whether or not this is actually legitimate I'm still on the fence about it.

Hell yeah 5000 people on 1 map what other game has that? 

the only game with much players in one game is planetside 2      1000vs1000 or something

Speedlimiter OFF?

Good, now I can finally drive long distances over the highways again without falling asleep.

hhahaha it aint a good sign if you fall asleep behind the wheel :D

I'm getting confused, everyone wanted to get rid of the speedlimiter, now it's gone and everyone wants it back?

hahahaha everyone was lame about the 90km/h now its completly gone i think they wanted up to 100 to 110km/h i think

I stay out from ETS2 because of speedlimit on , first its a game and too boring doing long trips at 90kms , second they players must learn the rules , i tough some of players would be real drivers ... but anyway , speedlimit off , if people ram , report!

the normal rules are going on (ram: report) so dont be afraid all the bad guys will be banned from the game so we have lef tons of good players that are playing seriously! :D

the normal rules are going on (ram: report) so dont be afraid all the bad guys will be banned from the game so we have lef tons of good players that are playing seriously! :D

Looking at the bigger picture I actually think this is a good thing as it will inevitably purge ETS2MP of the idiots and we'll be left with those who actually respect others and the speed limit; albeit it's going to be a bumpy ride - pun intended. I'd also like to add on to what Power mentioned; the built in gps still displays the correct speed limit for the roads, so although the speed limiter is gone it's still possible to drive at the speed limit if you use CC.

nz3d07.jpg

Well - I've been rammed several times with the limiter on. I reported the rammers, but NOTHING happend to them.

If admins still does not take actions on reports, then the game will beruined pretty quick.

• Upvote 1

This is Morgan Freeman's voice your currently listening to, unconsiously (typo but Meh)

This good sir want's to pass me, my my my i might just keep my speed on this 2 lane road, why that stupid man is Dangerous!

Swerve baby swerve, never use brakes hmm?

i'll fuck you up'

That's how pretty much my thoughts go when i try to pass someone, with morgan freeman for pure comedy.

Speedlimiter or not, problems won't change with the current natures of blocks and what have you.

So i have nothing agains speedlimiter on or off.

Peace!

But it's been said that this feature is experimental and can be lifted for any player or turned off completely at any given time.

I guess I was the lucky one - during my 2 hours of gameplay I was overtaken many times at high speeds, and nobody rammed me.

So... let's wait with our judgement a bit more maybe? At least until we actually have the opportunity to play the game ;)

• Upvote 1

Seriously... what is truck?

Why u people dont understand that there are two kinds of people, the ones who like limiter and the ones who dont, what makes you think someone would say "yey limiter on" and after couple of months he would like speed limiter off?? Now i see people supporting this, most of them i've never heared before, they seem like new people to me, on this forum. I do not support limiter off, but im gonna try to survive, scania 730 or man 680 im coming,i dont like powerfull trucks, i love my scania 450, but in this case. I suggest everybody to adapt to situation. Driving fast is boring so speed limiter will come back im sure, till then show of your driving skill and try to not crash in other people. I will play ets2mp way less just because driving fast is boring, try to sit down and drive 150 in ets2mp for 4 hours, good luck but i think u wont make it. Admins speed limiter is a must, or server will die. People dont like being crashed into! And if it is 1st april joke, thats not fun at all.

Why u people dont understand that there are two kinds of people, the ones who like limiter and the ones who dont, what makes you think someone would say "yey limiter on" and after couple of months he would like speed limiter off?? Now i see people supporting this, most of them i've never heared before, they seem like new people to me, on this forum. I do not support limiter off, but im gonna try to survive, scania 730 or man 680 im coming,i dont like powerfull trucks, i love my scania 450, but in this case. I suggest everybody to adapt to situation. Driving fast is boring so speed limiter will come back im sure, till then show of your driving skill and try to not crash in other people. I will play ets2mp way less just because driving fast is boring, try to sit down and drive 150 in ets2mp for 4 hours, good luck but i think u wont make it. Admins speed limiter is a must, or server will die. People dont like being crashed into! And if it is 1st april joke, thats not fun at all.

This is what I'm starting to notice as well. It seems a lot of 'new' guys are coming out of the wood works as soon as there's word the limiter has been removed; seems fishy and suspicious, if you ask me. For the past few days I've actually been playing my modded version of SP and in some countries (I have more than the default map) the limiter can range from 10 - 75MPH/120KMH so I've become accustomed to actually doing these sort of speeds, that said I'm more than aware of when it's required to reduce the speed for turns and bends so because of that I'm actually on the fence about this. Yes I can remain in control at those speeds but this was with AI not potential F1 drivers, which is why I'm 50/50 on it.

Driving fast, to a certain degree, actually speeds up long distance hauls immensely; by fast I'm referring to 60 - 69 MPH, 75MPH wouldn't work with the default SCS map as that speed is only suitable for miles and miles of a motorway that goes on for ages and no motorway is long enough within the default map. Doing 150 is just idiotic, for one that would burn through fuel so fast that it would make it pointless; but of course there's people that will do this regardless and they'll be the ones flipped on the sides of the road.

nz3d07.jpg

Thank you. Speed limiter off. I think that's a good ideia. We just have to report the rammers, constant overspeeders, racers as well as I saw yesterday. Just report, I believe that the Administrators will do their job.

Thank you again for this update.

PS: Yesterday I had some freezes after the update that I had not before that. Is this normal? It only happened to me?

Trucking isn't just driving a big thing... It is a passion. :)