Hot Topic #22: Do you use the season mods?

I'll give the spring mod a try.

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 1700 at 3.8GHz/1.3v | Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB | PNY Geforce RTX 2080 Super OC 8GBCorsair Vengeance RGB 16GB

Fractal Design 750w Integra MIntel 600p - 256 GB (M.2) | Samsung EVO 850 - 500 GB | Samsung EVO Pro 850 - 250 GB | Fractal Design R6 Black SilentSteam

The spring mod is absolutely amazing... One of the best mods to be supported by TruckersMP

TruckersMP Game Moderator

Bruijn Logistics Chief Operations Officer

Steam - Discord - Twitch 

Discord: JamesS014#0001

Game Moderators are responsible for moderating our servers by teleporting, kicking and banning users who break the official set of rules. This rank deals with both the website reports and the in-game aspect and game reports.

8UIVdwe.png rOEygPH.png SnFNRWh.png

Hello,

Yes, the saisons mods are incredible, amazing ! Thanks to the great work of the developer (s) 😉

I use the spring mod, and i really enjoy the change on the environement ! It is not so heavy and it is FPS frendly 🙂
I hope to see and to use the summer mod and the autumn mod on TMP as well.

Great work !

++

-=Christophe=- // Chris [FR] // 

I thought the spring Mod was great, much better than the winter Mod. You can see the smell of spring, flowers, sunflowers and so on.

''Wolves™  David Frank''

I use the spring mod currently. It is so nice to have the sun shining slightly brighter and have more accurate foliage, etc. The dark nights are a real treat too! Winter mod is good fun but the physics can catch you out a lot! Both mods look beautiful respective to the environment that they attempt to simulate.