***{kadiracar02}***

What would you like to do for American Truck Simulator?

Hmmm I can come up with a list of things that's long as the Empire State Building... But just to name a few

-Livestock trailer

-Meat processing plants

-Actual engine sounds for reefer trailers(With the ability to add fuel to the reefer)

-Add LEDs to the reefer units(On the side of reefer unit not the trailer)

-Player able to slide the tandems on the trailer(Actual animation)Not like the way they have it for 1.35 where u click the button and the screen loads and boom tandems moved.

Where you're able to press a button accelerate forward/backwards and see the tandems move. Press button to lock them in place. 

• Like 5

One thing at the top of my list is the requirement that drivers of daycab trucks stop at motels or their garage to sleep and drivers of sleeper trucks be able to sleep almost anywhere.  You know, like it was in earlier SCS games.....

• Like 2

Guest Tristan [FR]

Hello! 

I would like them to add Mack Trucks, it would increase the choice of trucks and make the game more exciting. :D

Tristan 

1 hour ago, QuacksLxgic said:

I'd love to see some smoke coming out of the exhaust stacks on trucks! (Pretty sure this isn' already a thing ingame, might just be that i cant see it cuzi run medium)

Smoke, yes that would be amazing!

Another thing i'd love to see is as your truck gets more and more damaged, it starts doing stuff other than the engine just shutting off. Like if your engine was the part that was damaged the most it starts losing power, or maybe (ties in with the smoke suggestion) it starts blowing excessive blue or black smoke.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:56 AM, XxB3AsTxX_TMP said:

Hmmm I can come up with a list of things that's long as the Empire State Building... But just to name a few

-Livestock trailer

-Meat processing plants

-Actual engine sounds for reefer trailers(With the ability to add fuel to the reefer)

-Add LEDs to the reefer units(On the side of reefer unit not the trailer)

-Player able to slide the tandems on the trailer(Actual animation)Not like the way they have it for 1.35 where u click the button and the screen loads and boom tandems moved.

Where you're able to press a button accelerate forward/backwards and see the tandems move. Press button to lock them in place. 

I have actually suggested that to SCS with regards to the tandems and the reefer.  that would suit me down to the ground as I nearly always pull a reefer trailer

I'd like to go old school and see old cabover rigs like they were back in the 70s and 80s.  Bring back the old designs of the trucks from that era before everything started to get cleaner :D  Most customization options for current trucks would be nice too!

I believe that making states DLC only ruins the game for us who don't have the current funds or who are saving our money for something other than a game. I would enjoy being able to see my own state in the future without having to purchase it. I also believe that some more realistic (yet impossible) changes would be awesome! For MP, having an active police force manned by TMP staff, just as an example!

I want to see christmas DLC with Coca-Cola paint Jobs and tuning pack :) and maybe some kind of delivery event from TMP 

I guess many of you will like this. This will bring some christmas atmosphere, you know (I hope it will)
Coca-Cola-Truck.thumb.jpg.3d527e6edfcda5825bcc9ea2d921689f.jpg