xbeetlejuiice

My Game laggs sometimes.

Question

Hey Guys,

i have a problem.

When i start the game, it laggs... But not always, just sometimes.  It mostly happens, when im not opening it straight away. When ETS runs, its buttery smooth.. Do you know how to solve that?

10 answers to this question

Hello, try following:

• Defragmentation - BUT ONLY HDD, NOT SSD!!!
  • Delete old profiles you don't use
  • Redude the count of your employees
  • Uninstall old programs and games you don't use

Visualization of fragmentation and then of defragmentation:

220px-FragmentationDefragmentation.gif

Best Regards,

//ASIR

• Upvote 2

Hey! :)

Try to launch the game as admin and with DirectX (64)! This solves many problems.

Also make sure your graphic driver is up to date!

If these things don't work, try to download the updates again! (Start the launcher and press F1) Maybe anything went wrong!

I have all the updates, besides that, it doesnt only lag when plaing mp, its not the high ping.

I have high fps shown, around 60ish, but the game is just slow. it is kinda staggering and the response time is shitty as well

What are the specs of your computer? Perhaps you have a bit of a bottleneck in your system, which can cause slowdowns. Also, you may want to clean up the cooling system from dust in order to get proper airflow. When the CPU is hot, it will slow down to prevent overheating at cost of the performance.

@xbeetlejuiice Can be alot of things , heres quick solution , how many trucks you have and how many employers you have? if both go more then 10 or 20 , sell all trucks , keep max 10 and fire all employers , the lagg sometimes comes from autosaves and if you got many employers this will make your game freeze/lagg bit

Hello @xbeetlejuiice

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive