Someone wrecked me

hamster

I know nothing can be done now but for the future I want to know what I should do.

I was cruising along and some guy came up to me with cab only, no trailer. Kept swerving in front of me, going around me, running super close beside me. I had a digger on the back so obviously he was more nimble. He wouldn't go away, then the next thing I know I'm on the other side of the guard rail on my side. $25k in repairs and 7k for damages in the contract. I didn't get the guys name, my screenshot function seems to have stopped working, when I go into the folder it's empty.

Some first day...

Hi,

We strongly recommend filming your time on MP. You can use Plays.tv for example. This will mean it will capture every event without you worrying to screenshot. It is also strongly recommended to not use the word "idiot" as that can be punishable if excessively used.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Hello,

welcome to the forum!

I recommend you look completely at this topic:

And this other:

Remember that you must present evidence,

images or similar will not be accepted(depending on situation), preferably video

And the proofs/evidence must be available for 1 month (or more). This should not be older than 1 month.

-Edit-

An easy option to have proofs:

Although it may not be the best, most comfortable or the most you get like.

Another good option be the one that said @Nameless Ghoul (Plays.tv), is not very complicated to use ;)

If you believe that your report has not been properly, you can use the Feedback System

I recommend to you for a better help, make these topics related to the help, in your respective subforum

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Regards ^_^

Naamloos.thumb.png.aebfb641669f7dcfc00d5cf6e02ba52d.png

This should help you on your way. As you can see, pictures are usually not considered valid evidence, so I'm fairly confident that nothing could have been done even if your screenshot did actually save properly. If you have an Nvidia graphics card you can use Shadowplay to record your footage. I don't have an Nvidia graphics card so I'm not very familiar with it, but I heard that the impact on your FPS is minimal. If you're like me and don't have one though, an alternative could be plays.tv. It's fairly effective and gets the job done, but the interface can be janky at times and the quality is rather terrible. FPS impact is once again relatively low.

Personally I use OBS. The quality's fairly decent and FPS is hardly affected, but it's more taxing on your computer than plays.tv.

Also I think this goes without saying but quality doesn't actually matter at all for reports. As long as you can see what's going on you should be fine. The only reason why I'm choosing OBS over plays.tv is because I absolutely hate that program.

3 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Oi,Thank you. I'm going to download the play tv. I've seen troll, assaulting a truck driver at night in Jonkoping, that region, I just can not remember when, I was able to get an accurate print of the aggression and escape. But as it is not worth of proof. He wanted to disengage the trailer and defend the driver. In this action he attacked 2 truck drivers. But it is more common in the area of DUISBURG CALAIS by the density of traffic. They are like wolves waiting for sheep. I will try and try to familiarize myself with this play tv.

Thank you. I'm going to download the play tv. I've seen troll, assaulting a truck driver at night in Jonkoping, that region, I just can not remember when, I was able to get an accurate print of the aggression and escape. But as it is not worth of proof. He wanted to disengage the trailer and defend the driver. In this action he attacked 2 truck drivers. But it is more common in the area of DUISBURG CALAIS by the density of traffic. They are like wolves waiting for sheep. I will try and try to familiarize myself with this play tv.

3 hours ago, hamster said:

I know nothing can be done now but for the future I want to know what I should do.

I was cruising along and some guy came up to me with cab only, no trailer. Kept swerving in front of me, going around me, running super close beside me. I had a digger on the back so obviously he was more nimble. He wouldn't go away, then the next thing I know I'm on the other side of the guard rail on my side. $25k in repairs and 7k for damages in the contract. I didn't get the guys name, my screenshot function seems to have stopped working, when I go into the folder it's empty.

Some first day...

Although the situation is sad. Try to see the upside, your case and the support of other good players and moderators, helped your case.
Your case and the tip of an easy program of video games, will help me, for safety and to others, if you witness troll action.
#One TRUCK family

Geforce and obs and many other programs can help you also if you are using windows 10 system  windows 10 already has recording feature you can setup and record game play and sound  at same time   recording sound will make your file bigger size it will take a while progress to upload it hope this helps

All the answers required seems to have been given by friends.  If you need help, you can re-create the topic here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

Thank you for your understanding. :wub:

I wish you a pleasant time.

Best Regards

Required answers have been given.

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived