Report page change..

Kehox

Suggestion Name: Add an edit buttom to : Reason & Server + Add Delete Report buttom

Suggestion Description:  https://truckersmp.com/reports //Having the possibility to Cancel an open report ( you can cancel a report with 1 hour cooldown to make sure your decision is final.)

as you see the  Perpetrator name can be edited ( it is really usefull in case of a mistake.. But Reason & Server you cant... and some times, i go too fast and submit.. and realize it too late.. )

Any example images:(blue square) 88WczoB.png

Why should it be added?: 

- We can edit the Perpetrator Username .. Why not Reason & Server ... yes i can edit it in the message like i did... but if this could be added .. it make the report more clean... and more professional.

- Having the possibility to Cancel an open report in my opinion is a good idea and should have a Cooldown*(really important to have ...) of 1 hour ( it mean you can revert/changed my mind...,  the cancel report to be back in queue ( with or without loosing priority in the report queue )

- - - -

EDIT 1 :

1- Added *Garret* idea to the suggestion

- - - -

• Upvote 13

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, all that our Game Moderators really need is the right perpetrator and some evidence to decide what kind of ban the user would receive.. However, as the support for this suggestion is shown by the upvotes, I would like to see other opinions on this as well.

Opened for Discussion.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, there's no real reason why this shouldn't be changed. It can only prove helpful, both for the moderators and for the user's sake. It's also a good way to avoid any confusion however I don't think confusion is much of an issue if you have appropriate proof.

So, sure. Why not. It shouldn't be too difficult for someone to code in, and it's an interesting enough idea that I think the benefits will outweigh the time and effort needed to implement such a change.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Business Analyst

I'm in dubio for this issue. On the one hand I agree with Pillow and this is also backed up by my own experiences, that is if you make a mistake you can simply edit your comment or add an additional comment. The main things you need is the ID of the perpetrator and your evidence of their offence; both of which you can edit after submitting the report. On the other hand, though, I don't really see a reason why an edit function of the other information couldn't be implemented. Taking it al together I'd say just keep it as it is now.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
El 3/3/2019 a las 12:04, Kehox dijo:

Nombre de sugerencia: Agregue un botón de edición a :  Motivo y servidor + Agregar Botón de informe de eliminación

Descripción de la sugerencia:   https://truckersmp.com/reports  // Tener la posibilidad de cancelar un informe abierto (puede cancelar un informe con 1 hora de cancelación para cancelar su decisión sea final).

como puede ver, el nombre del Perpetrator puede editarse (es realmente útil en caso de error ... Pero Reason & Server no puede ... y algunas veces, voy demasiado rápido y lo envío ... y me doy cuenta demasiado tarde. ..)

Cualquier imagen de ejemplo: (cuadrado azul) 88WczoB.png

¿Por qué debería agregarse? 

- Podemos editar el nombre de usuario de Perpetrator ... ¿Por qué no Reason & Server ... sí, puedo editarlo en el mensaje como lo hice ... pero si esto se puede agregar ... hace que el informe sea más limpio ... y más profesional.

- Tener la posibilidad de cancelar un informe abierto en mi opinión es una buena idea y tener un Cooldown * (realmente importante tener ...) de 1 hora (significa que puede revertir / cambiar de opinión ..., la cancelación informe para volver a la cola (con o sin perder prioridad en la cola del informe)

- - - -

EDITAR 1 :

1- Se agregó la idea * Garret * a la sugerencia

- - - -

Undoubtedly the idea is fine, you should stop editing it since, as you say, a simple error and you have messed it up.

I support her!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...