Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Newdark666

trailers for cars

Recommended Posts

First of all, good morning, I wanted to ask myself why the price of caravans in cars has dropped drastically, since I use the car more, it does not mean that I do not use trucks, but the car that seems to me the most. The question is this? Why lower the price so much? they lowered the price from 50 thousand to 6 thousand
that only if you have your own trailer

What you think?:huh:


Greetings and good trip.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

 

Well I thnk it's good, because you can't transport big and much loads with a caravan attached to a car. So it's normal that it isn't to profitable. The price seems to be much to high since long so I think ti's good that they limit it.

 

Have a good day.


Best regards
Flying Cat

  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AFAIK, driving with caravans has never been a job, so IMO it should not even be paid. Players want to make money without cheating, they can use trucks to haul cargoes, which is the aim of the game.

  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

AFAIK, driving with caravans has never been a job, so IMO it should not even be paid. Players want to make money without cheating, they can use trucks to haul cargoes, which is the aim of the game.

It is understood but being new I say it because, from very little experience, it is a very pleasant experience, at least it would be good to make an economic balance of the two examples, if the most cited in trucks is 23 thousand that the car is the same or a a little less but I do not think it is by 6mil the most quotable

Also.

 

thank you very much for yours opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

AFAIK, driving with caravans has never been a job, so IMO it should not even be paid. Players want to make money without cheating, they can use trucks to haul cargoes, which is the aim of the game.

 

I don't see why it shouldn't be a job, considering such jobs do actually exist in real life. Most of the time, caravans will be collected/delivered on trucks, but some places will hire people with B+E licenses (car towing license) to haul caravans using cars as a seasonal job. Since ETS2 appears to take place in the Summer, that's the sort of season where caravans are moving around the most. There are even companies that specialise in moving caravans using cars.

 

There's even a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado pickup that joined the Million Mile Club by delivering camping trailers as a career.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@McclaudEagle Never heard of such jobs, thanks for letting me know that they actually are a thing. But the way it used to be (haven't checked the "Caravan's market" for a while), players would join the "Million Euros Club" with just a couple of deliveries... I honestly think that caravans should be paid 0 or just a symbolic price so they are not so appetizing. In the end, the game is about driving trucks, not cars, and IMO TMP should encourage that, not the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@McclaudEagle Never heard of such jobs, thanks for letting me know that they actually are a thing. But the way it used to be (haven't checked the "Caravan's market" for a while), players would join the "Million Euros Club" with just a couple of deliveries... I honestly think that caravans should be paid 0 or just a symbolic price so they are not so appetizing. In the end, the game is about driving trucks, not cars, and IMO TMP should encourage that, not the other way around.

 

I definitely agree that the reward for delivering them definitely needs to be a lot more sensible; no one is going to pay tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands to have a £15,000 caravan hauled across Europe. Some reward? Yes. Major reward? No. At the end of the day, while I love driving the car most of the time (I've never touched the caravans), it's still a truck simulator and the rewards for deliveries need to reflect that.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McclaudEagle said:

 

I definitely agree that the reward for delivering them definitely needs to be a lot more sensible; no one is going to pay tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands to have a £15,000 caravan hauled across Europe. Some reward? Yes. Major reward? No. At the end of the day, while I love driving the car most of the time (I've never touched the caravans), it's still a truck simulator and the rewards for deliveries need to reflect that.

I totally agree with you, but forever, prices should be balanced. I also drive mostly a car and, although it is a truck simulator, there are people who use it and want a little more money. Do not talk about thousands of euros, but 20,000 or 18,000 is fine.

 

Thanks for your opinions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×