Official Convoy 26th January 2019

Digital

Thanks for this great convoy! I think it is a nice route but I don‘t have ATS.:( I’m looking forward to the next official ETS convoy!:P

AB90E9C5-A70C-4403-B972-1BDF927FE834.thumb.jpeg.6d7a008a7262df4c926558692228d5a3.jpeg

Strathclyde Transport VTC [ST]

Join our Discord now! https://discordapp.com/invite/AyFdB4r

Visit our Website to learn more! https://www.strathclydetransport.com/

• Drive carefully • :90: • German • English •

Friendly reminder to turn off detours in the gameplay settings which were added in the latest 1.33 patch.

Just like random road events these have been stripped-down on TruckersMP, making them barely visible and therefore more dangerous because they still exist.

If you're unlucky during the convoy you might crash into a hidden barrier in the middle of a road, likely making you get teleported/kicked/banned for unintentionally blocking the convoy while trying to get past the invisible obstacle (happened to me last week at an vtc event).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flashsolutions said:

Is there any kind of registration required to participate?  Is it okay to pre-park your rig at the starting rest area prior to game start?  Sorry for the questions, but have not participated in a convoy as yet.

How dare you ask relative questions as a new player about the Convoy  /ban :P Im just kidding.

Off course you can park at near fuel station, but i advice you to park at repair shop or park area where NO COLLISION is on.

I actualy parked my tiny Kenny  side of the road a couple of miles away from the START just for safe reasons but i will move it towards fuel station.

Definitely going to participate but can we park in Albuquerque itself instead of the rest stop? It's definitely going to be chaos if we can't park anywhere else.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:32 AM, Zischpeng said:

Friendly reminder to turn off detours in the gameplay settings which were added in the latest 1.33 patch.

Just like random road events these have been stripped-down on TruckersMP, making them barely visible and therefore more dangerous because they still exist.

If you're unlucky during the convoy you might crash into a hidden barrier in the middle of a road, likely making you get teleported/kicked/banned for unintentionally blocking the convoy while trying to get past the invisible obstacle (happened to me last week at an vtc event).

Thanks for the tip but I don't know why the devs can't just disable those completely. The fact they haven't disabled random events yet even though they have been here for months is beyond me.