Why do players not appear until the last second sometimes?

dragonslayingmaster1000

That might be the reason as to why it happens actually, the CD road. Since there are a lot of players there, the servers might have a struggle loading people in around that area. Either try to avoid the area, or take the risk to drive there and have an accident. That's completely your own call.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

normally to walk on this route you should have a lot of caution, not only for trucks that do not appear, you must be careful with trucks or cars that are very fast and lose track.Being on this route is very saturated and it is very easy for you to get a ban or receive a kick from the server, if you want to be there it is your friend's wish

4 hours ago, Carltru said:

normally to walk on this route you should have a lot of caution, not only for trucks that do not appear, you must be careful with trucks or cars that are very fast and lose track.Being on this route is very saturated and it is very easy for you to get a ban or receive a kick from the server, if you want to be there it is your friend's wish

Totally agree. You have to risk for getting banned even you make the slightest mistake. But there are 2 ways to solve this ...

1. Avoid driving on C-D road which I would never consider avoiding something is a solution.

2. Don't give a (beep) to the traffic around you but pay attention to the road only.

---

Because you know how to drive properly. Only the vehicles around don't let you to do this. Then, don't give a (beep) about the other people yelling, honking etc.

Just make sure you pay attention to the road and don't make stupid mistakes because of pressure.

Stop when you think it is needed. Don't accelerate unless you think it is safe enough.

Some advice here:

1. Give way to maniacs, let them go first.

2. Let maniac crash each other. Trust me, as they drive like that, they will. Prepare yourself for emergency stop.

3. Anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac. (quote from George Carlin)

4. Keep up with the traffic ahead / Traffic behind you don't try to overtake you = Normal drivers. (no one gets hurt and no one gets banned)

6 minutes ago, twitch.tv/hansarch said:

Let's be honest. aren't we all going to CD road for some fun? anything can happen to you. I mean I don't wanna drift off from the topic but let's have the habit of recording an incident in case it happens to you. 

Yes. Recording makes you feel better.

So many players are making it hard for the server to load everyone in your area, it increases if you also have a bad PC and internetconnection. My PC and internet can take it so i sometimes drive there. Just record allways if you are driving, nevermind where you go. I record with GeForce, I adjusted it that when I press a certain button on the keyboard (you can also do it on your drivingwheel like me) and, in my case, the last 1 min. is saved. So i don't just waste space on my PC and i don't to worry because when i press the button, the LAST 1 min. is saved.

Sincerely Flying Cat

Found this comment useful? Then please vote for it. Thank you! :D 

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

Hello! 

The C-D road is crowded. So it can be uploaded late. Slow Internet or bad computer, another reason is the queue on the server. ;)

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Hello :)

It may cause by your Internet. Also I think CD road always have many people there, so it caused this problem

If you have this problem again, try this:

Or try using VPN to play

And for this problem, you should record when driving. You may get banned for permanently for Hacking because you cannot see other players. Only video can help you unban

• 2 weeks later...

Archived