I realize that this strange Est2.

[CESC]01Carltru  ^[ARG]^

27 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

Sin embargo, no veo ninguna niebla ... Y la noche es oscura como de costumbre (pero uso ReShade para que se sienta más oscuro en comparación con el valor predeterminado)

how strange a fog appeared to me or I am suffering from a problem with my eyesight hahaha.
I think I'm crazier than usual :(

2 hours ago, [Viva] MindWork64 said:

I perfer performance then quality, so even if fog is there, i have it disabled :kappa:

Fog would actually make your FPS higher, because it means your GPU doesn't have to render anything that can't be seen through the fog. At least, as long as SCS made the fog work correctly.

Fog is very rare though in the game, I beleive it normally only happens when there is rain ingame, but I may be wrong.

Hello There!

Halloween was good because of the darkness. It's a little odd because it's always dark. :P

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

1 hour ago, Silent Death_53 said:

¡Hola!

Halloween fue bueno debido a la oscuridad. Es un poco extraño porque siempre está oscuro.:PAG

If driving with dlc is more exciting, in this beautiful darkness, If you ask me about the fog, I could tell you that it was the most exciting thing that happened to me in my life as a truck driver:love:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. Topics are started very frequently on the forums, so we need to make sure that the more active topics remain open for community.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and Moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived