Jump to content
.Rhys.

New to Discord?

Recommended Posts

Guest Fred Flintstone

i looking for this on the forum found it finally. :sevi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi colleagues, I am not an IT expert, and I wanted to ask if it is possible to "invite" a Discord bot of your Server to serve our VTC. I asked myself some questions about intellectual property rights and I don't know if this is possible or lawful, I just have to ask and apologize if it were not possible, thanks to all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shadow_free Yes you can. There are thousands of discord bots online and active with all the different types that you need. Go to this website (https://top.gg/) and find the correct bot for your needs! Note, I don't own this website. 

Here are two that I suggest
Mee6https://mee6.xyz/
Dynohttps://dyno.gg/

Both of the bots above are amazing, but can be quite difficult to first use (Youtube is your friend, look at tutorials). They have everything that you need for a safe, secure and friendly discord server.

The TruckersMP bot is not open for you to use in your own server (That I know of).


If you need any help just message me on discord, Rhys#8667, good luck :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @.Rhys. this notice is amazing for us (of VTC) before bothering you I follow the suggestions given by you, I put Mee6 as a moderator and welcome BOT, it took me a while: D (I'm not a programmer and I don't know the languages) now I'll try with the other if I can't I will try, thanks for your reply and your kindness :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shadow_free Awesome! Thats the amazing thing with pre-made discord bots and pre-hosted discord bots such as Mee6. No coding, no hosting, all free, simply amazing. I've coded multiple discord bots with all types of different systems. Took a while to learn, but its actually quite simple. If you want to start learning how to code discord bots, there are loads of tutorials on youtube. I use "Discord.JS" which is widely used for 80% of discord bots, the other 20% are quite harder to learn.

There is a piece of software on Steam called "Discord Bot Maker", I haven't personally used it so I cant say if its good or bad, but im my opinion its the wrong way to go for custom bots. Reasoning why I say that is because you don't learn what the code does, so you would have no idea how to fix a problem, and few other reasons.

Discord.JS Website
https://discord.js.org

Discord.JS Tutorial

Spoiler

 

 

  • Love it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@.Rhys.You are of a unique kindness, thank you, I will try again, my big problem is that we do not play Italian guides pui bot Discord and unfortunately I do not know English well, copy every text hope that google translate translate it correctly, in the long run it gets heavy, if you see that it doesn't work it's frustrating, I'll try again with this site, thanks :)

  • Love it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...