Reset to garage, when launching MP

Beau.

Question

17 answers to this question

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

Normally, in this case, you have mods enabled in SinglePlayer and once you attempt to launch them in MultiPlayer, they are no longer supported. 

In order to solve your issue, please open your game in SP and disable all of your mods in the mod manager. After, you can go to MP.

Please, let us know if this solves your issue or if you need more help!

~ccowie

Hello,

My advice,make a coloured trailer with save editing.

For this,

Follow these steps;

• Go to My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator2/profile/your using profile/open the "config.cfg" with notepad     "uset g_console "1     "uset g_developer "1   "uset g_save_format "2 
  • In the game, we add the key to the fast recording, fast loading feature. Quick record(*) - Fast upload(-)(take a random trailer)
  • Download http://dosya.co/nr2gngttbcz5/SII_Decrypt.exe.html
  • After,Go to My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profile/your using profile/Quicksave/open the game.sii file with notepad or text editor/ Game.sii > Sll_Decrypt
  • Find this code "Cargo_mass",after scroll down and find this codes bandicam_2018_07_01_18_27_50_574.jpg

delete this codes bandicam_2018_07_01_18_29_58_718.jpg
Finally,copy paste your favorite colour code here.(deleted place)
Example a few colour codes:

Spoiler

Black:

mask_r_color: (1, 0, 0)
mask_g_color: (0, 1, 0)
mask_b_color: (0, 0, 1)
flake_color: (0, 1, 0)
flip_color: (1, 0, 0)
base_color: (0, 0, 0)
wear: 0

Red:

base_color: (1, 0, 0)

Blue:

base_color: (0, &3d73c20f, 1)

Green:

base_color: (&3b5b518a, 1, 0)

Yellow:

base_color: (1, &3f6beccf, 0)

Guest Cowie

Hello, Bonjour,

Are you trying to save edit something?

Since SP and MP can cause many issues, I suggest having a profile for Singleplayer and an alternative one for Multiplayer. 

~ccowie

Hello,  

The best possible solution to do external contracts through the world of trucks. You can join here if you don't have an account or if you do go here to connect your games through steam. This is highly recommended as the freight market is constantly changing and in hight demand hense the reason it's an issue with finding loads.  

Hope it useful. Good luck with,

Best regards.

Hello,

TruckersMP does not support 3th Party modes. Please If you are using mod, disable it. After then reconnect to TruckersMP.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hi there

We dont support mods that is allowed

But you can only save edit.

Kind Regards

Total EDM

TruckersMP Team

You say you're getting reset to the garage, I had this issue when I changed my "g_force_economy_reset [value 0 or 1]" to the value 1. Make sure that before you start the game, the value is set to 0. To find the "config", go to Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/[find your profile]/config. I would advise opening the file with notepad as it is the easiest and everything is ordered well.

All the best,

Dziada

Hello, 

If you are getting the popup "Game change detected!" when you login to your profile, I recommend you doing this: 

Go to your "Documents" folder > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > profiles > (your profile folder) > config.cfg 

Open this file with a text editor program like Notepad or Word. 

Then, find the line that includes g_force_economy_reset , by using the hotkey Ctrl + F. If it's value is 1, make it 0. 

Hope it helps!

76561198094113223.png

CloudRazor.gif

I have no problem with this on ETS2, i only get this problem after the lateste ATS update. So how to fix this on ATS? I cannot find g_force_economy_reset

So when i am in a city in SP, and i go to MP, i get the same message. Even if i haven't activated mods or anything else. Just the standard game?

Never had this issue

There really isn't a single main reason for being reset to your home garage when you launch MP, but generally speaking the game has detected something different like a missing asset like a mod or something similar. Another reason you may get sent back to your garage is if the economy does a hard reset and it places you back home so it can get rid of your load and stuff like that. The game basically maintains itself and that's how it makes it's life easier.