cant go over 150km/h

Sprinter318 [BY-4]

Question

yesterday everything worked fine i could go 180km/h in my trucks but now I cant go over 150km/h, it really pisses me off and makes me not wanna play mp ever again. Someone told that there is a new update that doesn't allow go over 150 which is literally the worst update in mp ever and someone said that a admin put on a blockade for me, I was like wtf? never heard of that.

• Upvote 2
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Haha 1

9 answers to this question

We have decided to limit all non-speedlimited servers to 150km/h to reduce traffic accidents and instances of reckless driving mostly resulting in dangerous situations.

It's sad to see this makes you turn away from our mod, but hopefully this will garantuee a more enjoyable experience in-game for all our players.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • HaulieCry 1
  • Confused 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hi mate;

You can not exceed the speed limit of 150 km / h for the moment with new update. Personally i don't think that this is an issue at all, keeping in mind that this is still nearly twice the max speed you should actually go on most of the places!  Do not hesitate to ask if the problem is unresolved or there is actually another question.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

If you are not planning on removing speed limiter, please add server where this thing will be turned off, I really like to go faster that 150 sometimes, people with steering wheels are less dangerous at 150km/h+ than those players with keyboards... I think lots of players are gonna be mad about your decision, you should at least make a community voting about this "limit", because it's gonna have big impact for this game (at least I do think so...)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • True Story 1

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click