How to delete my attachment?

Nizam Lojistik DeepNight

Question

13 answers to this question

To be honest i am not entirely sure how to delete them since i haven't used a single attachment yet, but i think you have to edit the posts which include those attachments. My recommendation though is that you simply upload your photos to an image-hoster first (like https://imgur.com/) and then just click on the bottom right when writing a message onto 'Insert other media' -> 'Insert image from URL' and the forum will show the image without the annoying size limitations of the attachments.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

56 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Oi @Nizam Logistics Behzat C.  - Qual é o nome do arquivo que você deseja excluído e eu vou excluí-lo para você?

Somente o pessoal superior é capaz de excluir os anexos e os usuários devem entrar em contato com um CM se desejar que um anexo seja excluído.

Hello, Pinguim

I also want to clear the attachment from my account. Can you do me this favor? Thank you.

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Our Community Managers may be the only persons with the ability to delete your attachments from your profile. But please bare in mind that they are very busy, so please only approach them if you think that it is really necessary to remove your attachments. We still highly recommend using an image hoster (for example https://imgur.com/) and inserting the link for the uploaded picture into your posts, that way you don't need any attachments at all and don't have to deal with the storage limitations!

signature.png

@Nizam Logistics Behzat C. Unfortunately, there is not much we can tell you anymore other than that your attachments can only be deleted by upper staff. But as written several times above: Why don't you just use an image uploading website (for example imgur.com) and when you want to add a picture to a post just click 'Insert other media' on the bottom right -> 'Insert image from URL' and paste the URL of the uploaded image in order to add it to your post. This makes you completely independent from any attachments and you won't have to worry about any size limitations anymore. Please let us know if this reply answered your question sufficiently, or not.

signature.png