Mestre das Cacetadas

Do you guys record your drivings?

Guest Elephant hides behind ant

yeah i record my driving :D

Yes, I do record when I am driving, but I only film the things that are the most worthy of capture, and I only continuously record my driving when there are ongoing high tensions in the community (due to the higher risk of trolls) in order to save up on disk space as 1080p videos take up a lot more space than 720p and 768p videos that I used to record on my old PC. 

Guest Forz0214

I always record. ı use the Nvidia Shadow play and record as 1080P 60FPS.

Personally i am recording everytime i go for a drive, just to be safe. If somebody is causing an accident, you can prove that you're innocent in the same, or if anybody rams you then you have proof and can submit a report.

Guest MINHPHAT

You can use bandicam, Nvidia, Action to record

I'm always running OBS as a quasi-shadowplay (using the replay buffer) because I always seem to catch people being morons on the road. I don't usually report them, but I have a nice collection of clips on my hard drive :)

I do not, though probably should. What really annoys me is when people smack "REC" in their names, and are then the ones to dangerously go and overtake you on a narrow road and cut you off and send you flying, and then say "REC" in the chat :/

Guest POPTOYS

Trolls quite the player in the game is quite good for a banned method. And I'm sure that this method makes it easier to work in than the truckersmp.

Yes, Gives you a better case because you have proof and if you don't it is much harder to prove you are innocent 

Guest ^>PERFORMANCE<^

yes i do using WINDOWS 10 DVR