Allowed usernames

Opposition!

It is not recommended for players to use similar user names

It is recommended to use a normal username

Of course, this is my personal point of view

It's quite simple, there are rules regarding the names and usertags not allowed. If the one you saw is not breaking any of those rules, then it's OK. I don't see why searching for that "name" would be more difficult to me than searching for another one written in Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese or Arabic characters. There was a time when the MP would not allow certain character sets and you would see in the game players whose names where just "???????????". Those were way more difficult, because when looking for one of them, you would find lots, all the same.

@FernandoCR [ESP] What if the user name is??????????"

^This is allowed, even if it's a question mark

The reason is very simple. They use the language of their own country, but these languages do not support the display of their language, so it is a question mark

Sure, this username is allowed.

Look at this Rule

§3.1 Username/Tag/Avatar 

Having inappropriate usernames/tags/avatars including those with insults, usernames with no text, any with swearing in them, names matching administration, law enforcement organizations, any current living or deceased political leader, otherwise inappropriate content and symbols, or similar. This also includes tags or usernames that would indicate that you are a "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin", "Admin", "Police", "Security" or similar and in any language.

Archived