BAN RESET

Everyone That has  been Perm Banned And Banned In General They Should Get A Second Chance the Reason  Why im Requesting This its been 3 Years Since i was banned on ETS2MP And I Think Everyone Should Get A Second Chance 

Thank you I Have Been Kane Haslewood And Thank you if this gets accepted    

First of all, please follow the suggestion format or your suggestion will be rejected for not following the format

Spoiler

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

-1 for this idea.  Many people have no bans because they read and understood the rules and follow them.  To get a permanent ban, you need to have broken the rules many times so you have had many chances and didn't take any of them to change.

@oolala11 its depends really 3 years ago TMP was totally different back then and probebly wasn't as standing as it is now even though I have never been banned before a person asking a question about a 3 year ban I would think that there would be a certain process where a "said" member of staff would look into the "said" account and check to see how bad this person really was... and would a second chance be good for the "said" user.....

Different times and different rules so maybe a time gap like this maybe a re-look to see if the user has learnt how the rules go.... obviously not all will be good but you never know you might get a few people who have matured by this time and want to get back on

People know troll at 15 get perm ban by the age of 18 maturity has come into play (maybe) and they would like to try again..... I think this user has put forward a good question due to the length of time the ban has been in place for....... everything should be taking into consideration !!!!!!!

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Hello @gamerglitcher,

This is a big -1 for me. You had enough chances to drive normally without breaking the rules.

You have been permanently banned because of your ban history. (8 bans)

If you read the Game Rules, you'll see the following lines:

The first 3 bans issued are at admin discretion. The 4th ban is 1 month. The 5th ban is 3 months. The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo. Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period. User has 3 bans, all within a year, add the 4th ban. User has 3 bans, first ban is over a year old. Then new ban is 3rd.

You broke the rules more than 5 times, you lost your account without any chance of undo as it's stated in the rules. Nothing tell us that if you get a "2nd chance" you would drive normally or start to break the rules once again.

• Upvote 2

@gamerglitcher

Hello, before, I have suggested similar ones, but they refused

Please don't be sad, they may change the rules later

Maybe a year later, two years later, three years later......

1 hour ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

3 years ago TMP was totally different back then and probebly wasn't as standing as it is now even though I have never been banned before a person asking a question about a 3 year ban I would think that there would be a certain process where a "said" member of staff would look into the "said" account and check to see how bad this person really was... and would a second chance be good for the "said" user.....

You can check for yourself, it's in player TruckersMP profile. The 6th and permanent ban was not issued 3 years ago, it was on November 2016, 8 months ago. And the first one we can see is from June 14 th 2016, barely 1 year ago...

So no, sorry. 6 chances are enough, if after 5 bans (which means more than 4 months banned withiin 1 year) you get a 6th ban, you're showing that you don't learn from your mistakes, you are unable to behave in MP, so you should stick to single player. Big -1 from me.

An 13-15 year old won't understand how much you guys want, guys we where all kids bad/good kids, i think a second chance but after a time. my little brother is playing too..he won't understand, it's a kids game, simulator

i propose that when saying in game Poland language that, it can be said in polish/russian/turkish/romanian/french/hungarian language, an max 15 year old dosen't know english at perfection. there are schools that are less helpful.

PS: To get unbanned second after 12 months or less.

In my point of View !!!

• Upvote 1

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

-1 I disagree totally with this suggestion

Each player is responsible for his account and mistakes made. The rules must be respected even if the person at 12/13/14 years.

when we register on the site and we have the message with the rules, there have a checkbox "I Agree with the in-game rules" it's not for nothing and the message "I agree ... " is addressed to all!

But it's just my opinion :)

2 hours ago, Mircea_CeL_BatraN said:

An 13-15 year old won't understand how much you guys want, guys we where all kids bad/good kids, i think a second chance but after a time. my little brother is playing too..he won't understand, it's a kids game, simulator

i propose that when saying in game Poland language that, it can be said in polish/russian/turkish/romanian/french/hungarian language, an max 15 year old dosen't know english at perfection. there are schools that are less helpful.

PS: To get unbanned second after 12 months or less.

In my point of View !!!

You talk about "second chance". But it would not be a second chance it would be a seventh chance. If someone doesn't learn after 6 chances, what makes you think they'll learn with a seventh one?

Single player maybe a kids' game and anyone can do what they want. MP has rules, everyone has to know them and play by them. If your younger brother is playing on your account, it's your responsibility to explain him and make sure that he understands the rules, what he can do and what not. And rules are written in a lot of different languages, not knowing English is no excuse. If someone sees that the rules are not translated to their language, they should ask. Or not play. I wouldn't play an online game where I have no idea about what the rules are.

• Upvote 3