Sparky_Sct

Will SiSL's SCS trucks cabin accesories mod be added to ATSMP?

13 posts in this topic

Seeing as SCS has not yet added cabin accessories to ATS it would be nice if SiSL's mod that adds cabin accessories to the trucks could be implemented into the MP. I don't know how possible that would be but considering you were able to add the snow mod to ETS2MP then I assumed this would be possible. I am pretty sure many people would love to see this in ATSMP.

Links to SiSL's work: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932747951   http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=652225351

Hi @Sparky_Sct, "Cabin Accessories" is a DLC(Downloadable Content) made for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and this DLC is supported by TruckersMP. But, there is no such DLC available for American Truck Simulator, so you should make a suggestion to SCS Software about it.

Please click here to access SCS Software Forum.

3rd party mods will never get added to MP because once they allow 3rd party mods from the community EVERYONE will want their mod in the game. 

The devs will not add third party mods.  One reason being that the download size will increase which is not fair on people with slower internet 

Hello, unfortunately not. because if TruckersMP add third-party mods your download files will be heavier, therefore the computers of some players could have a hard time supporting all the mods. Futhermore, all players would also want to own all the mods, as already expressed previously. That will not be added.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

As it hasn't been mentioned yet it's best to post this topic in the suggestions section if you would like to help improve TMP. As everyone said though TMP won't accept third party mods as a majority of third party mods take up loads of storage on your PC. And not everyone has a big hard drive.