Close left turn under the bridge on the road C-D 

Suggestion Name: To close the left turn under the bridge on the road Calais - Duisburg 

Suggestion Description:Already tired of all the traffic jams near the post on the road C-D.All because of the turn from the road Brussel - Rotterdam to the road C-D.

People want to turn and create a traffic jam.

Any example images

Why should it be added?

Solve the problem of traffic jams

Edited by KrokodilGena1

How do you think this would work let alone how would the staff manage to be able to block people from going that direction....? 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I'm sorry but if you realistically think that admins are just going to sit at a junction and watch it all the time to make sure no one turns into a "specific" direction then I got to say to you.... your way off base....

Also the video you just shown was a very very rare incident and doesn't happen very often and was used as a last last last last resort..... 

Edited by lxl Semper lxl

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Hello,

It is extremely hard to block any type of road and especially when massive amounts of players are in that certain area. As stated above, it will be hard to keep others from turning that way and finding someone who will sit there all day long watching traffic.

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

The only thing that needs to happen is for every driver to WAIT in line instead of overtaking. The other thing that should happen is having those intersections act as a 4 way stop, that way everyone will get a turn instead of just rushing in. 

All that will take is cooperation between ALL players, but sadly we all know that isn't going to happen soon. 

• Upvote 2

I think that is very difficult to implement.Even if the admins blocked the roads the effort would be too great.

And I think even the admins would lose after the time the motivation at the game.

What I do not understand if they are suffering from these congestions why they use then this road.  :huh:

After all, you do not have to drive long here there are many other ways around this road,without having to waste a lot of time...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.