Repoisiton after accident ?

lxl Semper lxl

I have noticed the past couple of days accidents I have observed users who have had an accident can quickly re-apply their trucks and trailers to the side of the road which is weird and its happened in areas where it isn't populated and happened fast enough for an admin to take action.....

I know you cant teleport on MP but is there a way if your stuck you can spawn in same location without going to f7 ?

Edited: Thanks to whomever moved this topic due to my request to the appropriate forum much appreciated :D :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

The only way that comes to my mind is that those people loaded an auto/quick save. It's weird too that the autosave would be just before the accident, but... Not impossible. There are commands to teleport, you use the freecam to "fly" wherever you want, and then pressing F9, your truck teleports to that location, but this only works in SP, in MP the F9=teleport is disabled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived