About your screen size

I was on a 42" screen now I'm on a 24" screen I find the smaller one better especially for call of duty / battlefield and stuff ....

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

^^ There are gaming laptops, very expensive though, mine is a MSI GT70 2PE Dominator Pro, 17'' FullHD screen, powered by an nVidia GTX 880M 4 GB DDR5 GPU. It's quite "usable" for gaming, but then I have my desktop, connected to a SAMSUNG SyncMaster T260HD, 25.5'', FullHD 16:10 (1920x1200), powered by a twin set of GTX 760 in SLI and it is another world... I tried connecting my laptop via Mini-Display port to my 32'' LG TV, FullHD 1920x1080, but even tweaking the color, bright, etc. I can't get the same results as with the Samsung. So it's not just about the size, usually, a good 21'' monitor beats a 32'' TV screen when it comes to gaming.

Of course, I'd love to have a 49'' 4K screen, but my budget and room limitations make that a "maybe in the future..."

• 3 weeks later...

Archived