SKRS Scam Warning

Reaper9488

I purchased an SKRS shifter with all the bells & whistles back in October of 2016. Its now February of 2017 and the only emails I have received from CSIO Technologies is the thank you for your purchase. The owner of this company posts about once a month informing people not to worry about fraud and that products are shipping out everyday. I sent multiple inquiries asking where my product was and eventually decided to cancel my order through their website and demand a refund. I never even received a confirmation email that my order had been canceled. I decided to go the monthly payment option thank God otherwise these crooks would have pocketed alot more of my hard earned cash. Just wanted to warn the rest of the Truck simulator community not to purchase anything from CSIO technologies because they are a bunch of scam artists. I have never dealt with a company in my life that ignores their customers for a span of 5 months. What a joke

• 3 weeks later...

Archived