Colored in Game ID

HapengCat

Suggestion Name: Colored ID's
Suggestion Description:ingame id's some times not seen because of this need to be negative colors

Any example imagesBvJ9aV.png
                                     (edited with photoshop)

Why should it be added?: we need much better view

• Upvote 1

Other than coloured ID's for admins, I don't see any reason why players need to have coloured ID's. They can be seen perfectly well most of the time.

This might be helpful for admins, but for the normal player, I see no reason why this is needed.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

It's not needed to be honest, there is already color for your tags, we don't need even more colors for your ID numbers, would become annoying seeing all of these different colors everywhere.

I feel like this could be useful, but at the same time, for the vast majority of the time IDs are easy to see. It is tough to see because in that shot, you are either in freecam or in top-of-cab view. I can't remember any time I strained to see a name or ID. That makes me feel like implementing this would be busywork in the end. I'll stop short of a -1 because it could be marginally useful.

• 1 year later...
On 12.2.2017 at 3:44 PM, Aestrial said:

Other than coloured ID's for admins, I don't see any reason why players need to have coloured ID's. They can be seen perfectly well most of the time.

This might be helpful for admins, but for the normal player, I see no reason why this is needed.

As above. There is no need for that proposal. In addition, your example image is not to be seen anymore.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.