Mods working on sp not on mp.

[COO] Sir Sepp

Question

13 answers to this question

Hi @ardoewaan,

Your single player mods will not work within multiplayer. Please see the "Support MODs" link within my signature to learn why this is :)

The only third party mod supported currently is the winter mod :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

Just to somewhat correct what everyone is saying above. 3rd Party mods are not supported only mods that can be used are Mods from for e.g.

http://forerunner-mp-mods.weebly.com/ As these trailer mods are already in the base game files 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Steam DLC's are the only things that you can use with multiplayer, mods from other sources cannot be used as they cause compatibility issues. 

The MP mod will auto disable your mods.

7 hours ago, ardoewaan said:

the wintermod is enabled ,how can i this disabled.

Launch the game. Once connected, hit TAB to open the Players list. Right click anywhere to bring the cursor up, then click on the cog to open the settings window. In the General tab, you need to untick the "Seasonal effects", click Apply, go to the Mods tab and untick "Winter Mod". Click OK. You'll need to restart your game, once done, no more wintermod.

5 hours ago, ardoewaan said:

Another question,when i am loaded my truck go not faster then 90 km/h some drivers fly over me and they are loaded to how can i change that .

When i am loaded i can not change the limited button in options.

grtz  sepp

There are 3 causes for this limitation:

- Game settings, in the gameplay section, there's a box to activate/deactivate speed limiter.

- MP settings, same here, you need to go to the TAB window, and check the settings.

- External contract jobs, these are linked to World of Trucks and all of them have a 90 Km/h speed limit.

First and second are player's choice, you can enable or disable that speed limit. Third one is forced by WoT, no way to bypass it.

8 hours ago, ardoewaan said:

the wintermod is enabled ,how can i this disabled.

See the following thread:

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

10 hours ago, ardoewaan said:

l'wintermod est activé, comment peut-i ce désactivé.

Yes, you can disable the mod by going to tab -> setting -> mod. You uncheck the wintermod.

And restart your game.

1486082547-20170203013949-1.jpg

Current rank :

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).webp.2bcce16808eff45acf9bae5e8e6b42e9.webp

Old rank :

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.a9faa60843158d5b1b35b32abd0b7567.webp  role_Support.webp.5536ad471de085d0b184938c2c4ecbba.webp  spacer.png

Need support? Create a Topic in the Help Forum or, create a Support Ticket and we will reply as soon as possible.

banned? Create a Ban Appeal and we will reply as soon as possible

In order disable Winter mod & snow falling you will have to do the following

To turn of snow mod:
*Press "TAB"
*Right click on screen
*Press the "Settings" button
*Press "Mods" tab
*Untick "Winter Mod"
*Click Apply and OK.

To turn off snow falling:
*Press "TAB"
*Right click on screen
*Press the "Settings" button
*Untick "Enable Season effects"
*Click Apply and OK.

However problem solved.

/Locked and moved to solved.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.