Speed Limitations being forced...

I was wondering if breaking the speed limit rather being a rule actually being forced just like what happens when you take an external contract out your forced to 56mph I love this game but as per usual on a daily basis where I login and have a play mid day I always get rammed off road by a driver who is doing approx. 90mph and cant handle the speed... for me ETS2 and ATS is about real trucking and lets be serious 90mph with a class 1 hgv with a fully loaded trailer also..... isn't realistic at all.... I don't know if its because I'm upset that is a repeating daily offense or its that its ruining a perfectly good game.... just a thought...!

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I understand your issue Dark, but you can like Firestarter said play on EU1 where there is a speed limiter. Mostly players don't drive realistic as few does with 90 km/h, so you should live with the difference that is in the game. 

Edited by BurakPow [TR-DK-ENG-DE]

My languages: Turkish, Danish, English and German

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help

Trucker since August 2015 ;)

There are few things to consider:

Do you have speed limiter enabled in either gameplay settings and/or in the TruckersMP settings?

Are you doing the external World of Trucks job?

In first case, you can turn off the speed limiter.

In second case, the speed limiter is enforced no matter what until you either complete the job or cancel it.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 1/21/2017 at 5:25 PM, TheDarkOne said:

I always get rammed off road by a driver who is doing approx. 90mph and cant handle the speed...

^ You have actually answered your own question.

That they drive fast is not your problem, is their issue. Your problem is that you got rammed. So, report :)

Same applies if they overtake you from right side or block you or do not follow european traffic rules...

Same applies if they ram you from behind. They should keep distance according to their speed, it is not your problem if they ram you. Just report.
I don't mind someone overtaking me with 90 mph, I don't care as long as he can stick to his own lane.

Those things above are just my personal opinion and I do not say this is how it works in truckers mp. That's what I do, that's how I play, that's what I am gonna advice you.
I do not represent truckers mp, thus can't give you a 100% certain answer but as a regular player, I am on the same side as you when it comes to those need for speed players.
Thus, that's how I solve my problems and this is my two cents with thought that if it works for me, it should work for you as well but I might be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea it's ok I moved on I'm to used to ets2 I get rammed I just reset I was kind of upset when I posted this cause the person in question  kept hitting me over and over again I should have just chilled I took a car out to pilot WOW brakes don't work on them lmao but was fun.... thanks for your replies people much appreciated and loved the opinions :)

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 2 years later...

Hi there, thank you for your suggestion.

We have been listening to feedback exactly like this and this is why we have recently shifted our focus back to simulation and enforcing the simulation aspect more strongly. On our simulation servers, everyone is limited to travelling at 110km/h (68mph) which we believe is a suitable and realistic speed that works for all users. If people don't like the simulation servers, then we have arcade servers available for those who wish to travel at higher speeds. So in a part, I think we have listened to this feedback and acted on it. We won't however make it explicit in our rules since there isn't any need with the recent changes.

With this in mind, I'll move your suggestion to rejected but I hope you see this as a win for yourself. I thank you once again for your efforts in improving the TruckersMP experience. 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.